Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, Insurance & Superannuation, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Other Jobs in Surry Hills NSW 2010Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one hour agoat Closer Communications
Join a vibrant team & make your mark as a Public Relations Coordinator working on globally renowned brands in media relations, social media & more!
- Make your mark in a fast-paced boutique PR agency - www.closer.com.au
- Work with some of the world's most exciting technology and lifestyle brands
- Join a supportive team passionate about delivering the very best for our clients
Listed eleven hours agoat AMEX GBTThe Event Coordinator role focuses on the delivery of quality meeting planning and execution services for a variety of clients Listed sixteen hours agoat CharterhouseNSW Government agency is looking for a Communications Officer to help create media and communications collateral. Listed two days agoat Tourism Australia
Great opportunity to join our Events team as a BE Marketing and Communications Manager
- Great work location - Sydney CBD
- Dynamic work environment
- Full-time position
Listed twenty two hours agoat Virgin MoneyPlay a key role in the delivery & management of the VMA Customer Strategy! Work for one of the world's most respected brands - Virgin Money Australia! Listed twenty two hours agoat Nicriel Partners Pty LtdWant to work for an inspiring leader who will push you to your limits and fast track your Marketing career within an ASX listed household brand? Listed two days agoat Authentic Education
Passionate marketer needed to generate leads and build funnels for our awesome courses using SEM, our existing list & your copywriting prowess
- Exciting & Varied Marketing Role Working In A High Performing Team
- Make A Difference With Meaningful, Fun Work With Mentoring And Autonomy Given
- Positive Work Environment With BRW Fast 100 Company. 8 Staff In Sydney CBD
Listed two days agoat eWave
We are looking for a dynamic Copywriter who will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of our organisation’s online presence.
- Shaping the tone of voice for our company's online presence
- Work with and collaborate with key stake holders
- Create copy that engages and educates our audience
Listed forty seven minutes agoat CharterhouseNSW Government agency is looking for a Communications Officer with Video Production experience to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. Listed two days agoat Australian Venue CoAn amazing opportunity to join one of Australia's leading hospitality company's in a new developed role to join the Sydney team. Listed two days agoat Barre Body
Join Australia's best boutique fitness brand and play a key role building and shaping the brand in Australia and beyond.
- Dynamic, fun and challenging role
- Full-time or flexible part-time hours for the right person
- Immerse yourself in the wellness industry
Listed seventeen hours agoat Robert WaltersExciting opportunity to develop your financial services marketing career with an innovative brand in the investments sector Listed two days agoat Michael PageI'm looking for an events manager with extensive experience managing end to end corporate events, to join a global financial institution. Listed two days agoat Brandalism
Exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced content marketing and play a major role across client accounts.
- Work across national brands
- Be integral part of a growing agency
- Creative freedom!
Listed one day agoat Unity4 Contact Centre Outsourcing
Would you like to be part of a team who works together to deliver outstanding results to our clients?
- Great career development opportunity with an industry leader
- A critical role that makes a positive impact on your clients
- Highly flexible role - make it your own!
Listed nineteen hours agoat Ruby Cha Cha
The role will support the Insights team with excellent project management and research coordination skills, energy, and a keen eye for detail.
- Based in cool Surry Hills precinct with easy transport, bars and nightlife
- 30 hours week (flexible hours possible)
- Fantastic team and client base
Listed two days agoat Dalton Handley
We are currently working on several Business Development and Marketing Coordinator, Executive and Adviser-level opportunities to support teams in vari
- Marketing and BD opportunities with three law firms of various sizes
- Salary levels from $80k - $120k package | Contact us to find out more
- Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne locations
Listed two days agoat Ashurst Australia
Opportunity to join our Global Bid & Pursuit team on a 6 month FTC.
- Global Elite Law Firm
- Graduate/Entry level role
- Opportunity to work on a global project
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education