Advertising, Arts & Media, Healthcare & Medical, Engineering Drafting, Rail & Maritime Transport, Taxation, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control, Consulting & Generalist HR Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five hours agoat Todae Solar Pty Ltd
Are you experienced in Accounts Receivable and have a proactive approach and enjoy working with like-minded people? Come and join our finance team!
- Work for Australia's leading commercial solar energy organisation
- Friendly team environment
- Leading award winning renewables business
Listed two days agoat Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute
Join a dynamic and enthusiastic team investigating cardiac regeneration after injury. Utilise your expertise in cell and molecular biology.
- Help the 4.2 million Australians affected by cardiovascular disease
- World class research institute
- Inner city location, close to public transport
Listed two days agoat China Cultural Centre (Sydney)A responsible and competent event assistant who loves culture, the arts and cross-cultural communication. Good location and friendly team. Listed two days agoat My JoblistWe are looking for 5 x energetic and ambitious individuals to become part of an exciting new campaign and team!! Listed one day agoat Hudson - Accounting Support
Collections/Accounts Receivable Officer
- Full time permanent role based in Ultimo - Collections/Accounts Receivable role
- Working for one of Australia's oldest charity organisations
- Excellent company culture and supportive management
Listed one day agoat Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology
Duties include taking specimens from patients, provide basic medical tests, such as ECGs & Holter Monitoring or assist in preparation of specimens..
- Part time Monday to Friday plus participation in the Saturday roster
- Experience preferred but full training (with a buddy trainer) is provided
- in the Sydney Inner East area of Sydney
Listed two days agoat Opal Specialist Aged Care
Exciitng opportunity to join our people & culture team and deliver an exceptional people experience.
- Live and Breathe our Purpose 'To Bring Joy To Those We Care For'
- Join Opal at a time of exponential growth and opportunity
- Work for one of Australia's leading aged care providers
Listed two days agoat National Patient TransportNPT is an expanding patient transport company. We are seeking Ambulance Transport Attendant to join our team in NSW. Listed one day agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
New Listing - Finance Officer with a leading law firm. Great team, strong culture, fantastic leadership
- $70,000 - 75,000 + superannuation
- 12 month contract, working part time 3 days per week (flexible days)
- Preferred backgrounds: 1. Legal 2. Professional services 3. Everything else
Listed two days agoat HR Dept
Are you a Dental Assistant looking for your next opportunity in a small, close knit and friendly practice? You might be just what we are looking for!
- Flexible small business environment
- Across the road from the train station in Edgecliff
- Opportunities to grow in the role and practice
Listed eight days agoat OMDExciting opportunity to start your media career in a collaborative and dynamic media agency Listed three days agoat Steensen VarmingAward winning global boutique Engineering Consultancy seeking a Revenue & Projects Accountant based in our Sydney Studio. Listed three days agoat EST10
Coordinate exciting events, liaise with senior executives and build a name for yourself in the Media industry
- National Media Company
- A fast-paced role, where no two-days are the same
- See the world with extensive international and domestic travel
Listed two days agoat China Cultural Centre (Sydney)A responsible and competent administrative assistant who loves culture, the arts and cross-cultural communication. Good location and friendly team. Listed six days agoat IPG Mediabrands
The People and Payroll Administrator role is a hybrid role that is responsible for managing HR and payroll administrative duties.
- 5 weeks annual leave reward
- Surry Hills based HQ
- Free Gym on site + Health & Wellbeing incentives
Listed forty six minutes agoat Ghabrial Medical Services• Boutique Day Surgery and Oculoplastic Practice • Located in the CBD- close to public transport • 3 days per week -must be flexible Listed two days agoat Tiffany & Co.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for administering all the functions associated with the Accounts Payable process.
- Opportunity to join us as our Accounts Receivable Officer on a 9 month contract
- Beautiful luxury Sydney CBD Offices, working within a dream team of 8!
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary package, generous benefits and training
Listed six days agoat Tandem Partners
A unique opportunity for a P&C Advisor to join a creative and fast paced Fintec company with an innovative approach that will support your career.
- Iconic brand- market leaders in their fields
- Fantastic offices in the Sydney CBD
- Creative culture and collaborative team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education