Administration & Office Support, Hospitality & Tourism, Indigenous & Multicultural Services Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten hours agoat EST10
Provide full administrative and scheduling support. Supervise and enforce compliance. Engage with a variety of individuals daily.
- Work within the HR and Recruitment team
- Coordinate and schedule across time zones
- Use your advanced communication and organisational skills
Listed fifty four minutes agoat Quay AppointmentsQuay Appointments are currently recruiting for a Receptionist for their Government client based at Camperdown. Listed three days agoat Brighten Institute AustraliaAn exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and driven Admin Officer to join a dynamic team. Listed three days agoat Criterion ConferencesJoin a fun, dynamic and fast paced culture as a Data Acquisition Officer. Full time role, great central CBD location! Listed eight hours agoat CharterhouseWell established accountancy practice in the CBD is looking for a full-time, experienced Team Assistant. Listed fifty seven minutes agoat Lotus People
Guaranteed 6 month temp role! Annual leave! $30- $35 per hour plus super! Stunning offices with harbour view! Social team in AMAZING tech company!
- Working Holiday Visas encouraged to apply - this is a truly unique role!
- Unbelievable company culture; harbor view offices with free lunch and snacks
- 6 month guaranteed temporary role - annual and sick leave included!
Listed two days agoat Alseasons Hospitality Staff
Let us take you to major Sydney venues! Get paid to expand your hospitality experience with great teams. Each day will be more exciting than the last.
- Immediate starts and correct award wages paid weekly
- Monday to Friday/ Weekend work/ Day or night shifts available
- Jobs tailored to your experience, location & availability
Listed five hours agoat Page Personnel Customer ServiceA great opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of the largest State Government agencies in the heart of Darlinghurst. Listed one hour agoat Robert WaltersReceptionist/TA role with an international consultancy in Sydney CBD which offers stunning city views, social culture, bonus and private health care! Listed three days agoat St Vincent's Private Hospital SydneyThe primary objective of this role is to assist the St Vincent's Private Patients Accounts Department with patient revenue management Listed three days agoat Gallagher BassettExciting opportunity for a new Graduate supporting our Loss of Income Claims Team in this Global Company. CBD location. Listed four hours agoat DFP RecruitmentDespatch/Courier Liaison Consultant required for our client's CBD office. Listed three days agoat Boutique Consulting
A fabulous opportunity for Working Holiday Visa's to secure a 6 month role within an amazing company with fantastic perks and gorgeous offices!
- Amazing Office and Benefits
- WHV Welcome
- 6 month contract
Listed two hours agoat CommuniCorp Group
Exciting opportunity for a permanent part time Business Support Officer to join our experienced team of Psychology professionals in city head office
- Positive work: mental health & well-being training
- Part of the Konekt Group of companies (ASX: KKT)
- Professional team and warm culture
Listed six hours agoat ACRWORLD
If you are looking to work for a well established D&C company who need someone who can really take control of the admin function then apply today!
- Leading Construction Co.
- Pyrmont Location
- $60,000-$65,000+ Super
Listed four hours agoat openshop (Australian Shopping Network)
The team at openshop needs someone who truly enjoys meeting people and is admin savvy. If you are looking to own your role, then this job is for you!
- Be a part of a newly created office team and build a fantastic workplace culture
- Drive the incredible business growth for a new Australian television channel
- Great accessibility to public transport (A short walk from Redfern station)
Listed three hours agoat Robert WaltersFantastic opportunity for a proactive Personal Assistant to join a global management consultancy with amazing perks and social culture! Listed three days agoat Australian Institute of Company Directors
Provide a gold standard experience to our Members and Clients through exceptional organisational and authentic high-level customer service.
- Full-Time permanent opportunity
- Sydney central location.
- Strong experience customer service or reception
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education