Part Time CEO & General Management, Reservations, Travel Agents/Consultants, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery, Consultants, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Alexander Associates
Part time! Work from home! A fantastic opportunity to join this global travel brand in a newly created part time reservations role working from home
- Part time! Work from home!
- Respected global travel company
- Salary + commission on reservations
Listed twelve days agoat Hurricane's GrillSeeking a Receptionist with superior customer service with switchboard and reservation system experience. Availability on weekends is a must. Listed five days agoat PBTA growing Travel Management Company with a young core team, based in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Listed seven days agoat Apples and Pears Entertainment Group
Looking for a foodie with hospitality, events or customer service exp for this great PT role in our group that includes Red Spice Road & Burma Lane.
- Vibrant, fun team environment
- PT role - 3 days a week (Mon, Fri, Sat)
- Work across reservations, group bookings & events
Listed four days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group
Join a boutique, premium travel brand that offers a high level of autonomy. Take a step up in your career with Travel Associates!
- Strong earning potential. Create dream experiences for elite clientele.
- Say goodbye to monthly/weekly meetings and after-hours events.
- Autonomy, freedom and flexibility
Listed fourteen days agoat I Talk Travel MitchamPermanent Part-Time Travel Consultant italktravel & Cruise Listed sixteen days agoat RiskLogic
Do you enjoying working with clients? Work for us in a fun role with the market leader in resilience services!
- Strong Business Continuity Focused role - Client Support !!
- Have a flare for client services and technology?
- Perm Part time role - 24 hours a week - Sydney CBD offices!!
Listed two days agoat Australian Veterinary AssociationAn exciting opportunity to join the AVA, providing leadership and co-ordination of our newest group, the Australian Veterinary Student Group Listed two days agoat NSW HealthThe Ministry of Health has an exciting opportunity, within our Health Exec Service team, for a highly organised, technically skilled Project Officer. Listed one day agoat Brisbane Travel CentreBrisbane Travel Centre small boutique Travel Agency is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate/Leisure Travel Consultant. Listed eleven days agoat Boehringer Ingelheim Pty Ltd
The role will enhance the efficient functioning of HR team by providing administrative,HRIS system management & analytical support to Human Resources
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with various departments
- Analyse data & work closely with the wider HR team to assist with analysing data
- Support the Shared Services team with the set up and canceling of cards
Listed twenty two days agoat Ibis Styles Canberra NarrabundahWe are seeking an organised people-person for this Part-time opportunity to join our close-knit team delivering a high level of customer service. Listed fifteen days agoat Carnival Australia
We have an exciting Part Time opportunity for a solutions-focused professional to join one of the world's leading cruise brands
- Join our fun, customer-centric team
- 20 hours per week
- Convenient location next to the Chatswood Interchange
Listed twenty one days agoat Paul Ingle & Associates
Reporting Analyst required to utilise embedded Power BI as an analytics reporting and visualisation tool
- Exceptional analysis with both business and technical
- Driving complex reporting with Power BI visualisation
- MS BI stack
Listed twenty five days agoat Busselton Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Busselton Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) are looking for a part time Chief Executive Officer to grow the Chamber.
- Busselton based
- Part time role (0.5 FTE)
- Flexible Hours
Listed thirteen days agoat T+O+M ExecutiveChange Manager, Change Management, Business Readiness, Change Strategy, Change Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Engagement, Communication plans. Listed six days agoat PM-Partners Group
Seekingan experienced AzureConsultantfor this 12month, PART TIME (2-3 days per week) contract assignment starting asaphere in Melbourne CBD.
- Use your strong Azure Cloud Infrastructure skills and experience
- Use your Linux on Azure experience
- Use your Strong Identity / Access Managementknowledge
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education