Part Time Information & Communication Technology, Sport & Recreation, Winery & Viticulture, Financial Managers & Controllers Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat Figure8 Services
As a Field Technician you daily tasks can range from simple over the phone technical support to attending client sites.
- Opportunity to learn on the job and develop a career in Tech Support
- Part Time and Casual roles available
- Based in Moorabbin with travel to client sites
Listed seven days agoat University of Melbourne Graduate Student Association
This newly created opportunity will form part of the organisations Leadership Team and help shape its future.
- Contribute to student representation & wellbeing at Australia's no.1 university
- Join a diverse family-friendly workplace with generous leave & work-life balance
- Work in a beautiful, vibrant campus in the heart of Parkville, alongside the CBD
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
An organised, hands-on and efficient Finance Manager in a part-time capacity (3 or 4 days a week) to join our growing professional services business.
- Finance Manager in a part-time capacity (3 or 4 days a week).
- Great opportunity for a hands-on individual to lead the Finance function.
- We have an amazing culture and we love work-life balance.
Listed ten days agoat Talent Realised
Global entertainment company are looking for a part time Desktop Support wizard to join their team!
- Global Entertainment Company
- 2/3 days a week
- Fantastic daily rate
Listed nine days agoat Western Sydney Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Part Time (Up to 12 months)Position Classification: AnalystRemuneration: $41.85 - $49.08 per hourHours Per Week: 1... Listed four days agoat Brewer Morris
Part-time opportunity for somebody on the Northern Beaches or North Shore to work autonomously and have full responsibility for the finance function.
- Manage the finances of several family run businesses
- Convenient Northern Beaches location
- Part-time role with a very competitive salary package
Listed twelve hours agoat Data#3 People SolutionsPart-time (3 days per week) | Level 1/ Level 2 Desktop Support | 3 month contract | Based West Perth Listed two days agoat HX.SystemsCasual/Part-Time Opportunity An exciting opportunity for tech-savvy IT Sales Person with IT Network experience to join our team in Australia. Listed three days agoat Kelly Mini SportsAre you ready to work for Australia’s largest sports program for 1 to 5 year olds? Listed eight days agoat Eynesbury Senior College
Eynesbury Senior College is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Business Manager to join us on a permanent part-time basis.
- Lead and manage the financial aspects of a well respected college
- Hands-on role that includes accounting, strategy and systems development
Listed twelve hours agoat Robert Half TechnologyA rare opportunity to become part of an industry-leading not for profit organisation in a part time Project Management role Listed nine days agoat YMCA VictoriaWe are currently seeking a driven and proactive individuals to join our team! Listed seven days agoat Windsor Group
If leadership, strategy, risk & forecasting is your forte & supporting vulnerable persons is your passion, consider this flexible & negotiable PT role
- Exp essential, with understanding of for purpose orgs
- 8 days per month. When & where is negotiable: talk to us
- Rate negotiable
Listed three days agoat Raise FoundationBe an agent of change as our new Program Team Coordinator by supporting our team to deliver Raise Foundation's Youth Mentoring Programs Australia wide Listed nine days agoat Resource Solutions Group Pty LtdNFP organisation based in Paramatta NSW is looking for an experienced IT Customer Support Specialist with Desktop Support experience! Listed seven days agoat Emporium Hotel
As an Information Systems Projects and Support Officer you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems throughout the hotel.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day support of all ICT within the hotel
- Must have experience with Hotel IT Systems and Architecture
- New role - ooking for a solutions oriented self-starter
Listed eleven days agoat All About Living Inc
Use your existing NFP accounting skills or transfer your corporate experience in to a local and rewarding role.
- All encompassing exposure to grow in a fast paced work environment
- Opportunity to progress in a focussed NFP organisation
- Not for profit experience will be highly regarded
Listed ten days agoat Virgin Active
We're a globally recognised brand with over 233 clubs in 8 countries & more than 1 million members. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Bit of a neat freak? Help deliver a sparkling experience
- Build a community in our brand new Bligh Street club in the Sydney CBD
- Part-time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu lemon
Listed four days agoat The Great Aussie Bush Camp
The Great Aussie Bush Camp is hiring! Activity Instructor applications are now open for our January 2020 Induction
- Enjoy working outdoors and helping people ?
- Want to work with an amazing team with great job satisfaction?
- Positions available at both Tea Gardens and Kincumber centres!
Listed two days agoat Virgin Active
We’re looking for fun, fit and feisty people with that certain ‘Virgin-ness’. WAHEY. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Think ops is tops? Flex your duty manager skills.
- Build a community in Norwest
- Part-time gig... and we'll kit you out in Lulu
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education