Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Legal, Education & Training, Construction Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
We are seeking an experienced editor/journalist to oversee our hospital and healthcare print and digital media brand.
- Hospital + Healthcare print and digital media brand
- Market leading B2B publisher
- Established 1981 - Macquarie Park location
This is a featured jobat Real People
Our experienced team are always casting Extras & Models for TV shows & Films such as Neighbours, Angel of Mine , Wentworth , Underbelly Chopper etc.
- Agency-over 25+ Yrs Experience
- All ages Models and Extras with NO Experience required
- No Registration or Joining Fees
Listed two days agoat Dairy AustraliaHelp to coordinate the administration activities of DairyTas office and to provide effective support for the dairy industry. Listed eighteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserScotch & Soda Australia are looking for an exceptional E-commerce Content Assistant to join our head office team on a part-time basis. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserPart-time junior legal clerk required for Plaintiff Personal Injury law firm - entry level role, 1st or 2nd year law student Listed fourteen hours agoat Bremmar Consulting
Sales & Marketing support person to assist with prospecting, lead generation, marketing and admin tasks. The role is focused on telemarketing & sales.
- Excellent team culture and flexible working hours
- Opportunity for growth
- On site parking available
Listed two days agoat Provider Plus
We need a highly organised, digital media coordinator to join our team. Manage our social media and coordinate our events.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 1-3 days a week
- Join a growing team!
Listed five days agoat Tabor AdelaideThe Library Assistant will be responsible for Customer Service at the circulation desk and contribute to Tabor's Christian values and ethos. Listed one day agoat C&K AssociationC&K are expanding their Marketing team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Campaign Assistant to join this newly creative role. Listed five days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilPart time roles - 3 days/ week! Provide museum and gallery visitors with positive visitor experiences and showcase the regions cultural diversity. Listed six days agoat Institute of Public Administration Australia
A great role for an experienced event coordinator to plan and deliver corporate events for our Public Sector members.
- Fantastic opportunity to coordinate large and small corporate events
- Great company culture, exciting work, supportive team
- Convenient CBD location and with salary packaging benefits
Listed one day agoat C&K AssociationFantastic opportunity for a talented and creative Marketing Assistant to join our Communications and Marketing Team. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting new role | Marketing & Communications | Well known brand | Part-Time Listed two days agoat Sonenco HotelsA fantastic opportunity to drive digital marketing initiatives for our portfolio of food and beverage venues. Listed two days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed twenty three hours agoat Peerless Jal Pty LtdVaried and exciting role with lots of opportunities to drive Marketing Strategy / Part time role with flexible hours / Preston based Listed nine days agoat KU Children's Services
Are you a dedicated administration professional in the childcare industry? We have a perfect role that offers fantastic work life balance!
- Permanent Part Time - 8 hours per week (one day per week)
- Access to more hours in other services
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
Listed six days agoat Catholic Education Office
Carroll College provides an environment conducive to academic and spiritual growth, thereby preparing your child for a future of lifelong learning.
- Diverse Community
- Excellent Opportunity
- Pivotal role
Listed five days agoat Sunshine Coast Council
Deliver outstanding service to customers, champion all library services and resources, and contribute to the development and continuous improvement.
- Provide outstanding customer service to Sunshine Coast Libraries customers.
- Part-time opportunity Beerwah Library. Cert III Library Services required.
- Live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Listed two days agoat Social Futures T/A Northern Rivers Social Development Council
Seeking a dynamic, agile communications person who takes pride in attention to detail, customer service and working as part of a busy, effective team.
- Part time - 30 Hours per week
- Location - negotiable
- Coordinate brand, communications and engagement initiatives.
Listed eighteen hours agoat FutureYouAward winning business giving you the unique opportunity to explore international marketing and brand ownership
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education