Community Services & Development, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one hour agoat Medibank
Safely and efficiently provide Counselling through calls and web-chats to help vulnerable members of our community.
- Work from home anywhere in Australia
- 24x7 service (min 15 hrs)
- Virtual training provided
Listed two days agoat OzChild
Foster care with a difference. We’re searching for people with a passion for improving the lives of children and young people.
- Make a difference in the life of a vulnerable child as a foster carer
- Care for a child aged 7-11 in your own home for 9 -12 months
- Tax free reimbursement of $75,000 per annum with around the clock support
Listed one day agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed twenty hours agoat Astrum
The Community Housing Officer position is one like no other. You will work with Co-ops across NSW to develop strong and lasting relationships
- Work for a leading not for profit orginsation
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of people
- Central CBD location
Listed two days agoat UnitingCare West
Fantastic opportunity to join a team who are highly motivated and committed to social justice and to supporting those most in need in our communities.
- Casual Pool and 1 x Part Time Role based at our Inner City Hub in Perth
- Opportunities to work across several Homelessness programs
- Person-Centred Approach
Listed twenty hours agoat G4S Integrated Services Pty Ltd
G4S is seeking expressions of interest from customer service and security professionals to work as Surveillance Operators commencing in the new year!
- Work with one of the world’s leading security specialist
- Help to develop and build a winning culture
- Rewarding career that makes a difference
Listed three days agoat CENTRECARE
A true justice position where you will provide a parenting service, using a holistic approach, to support offenders transitioning into the community.
- Adult Justice Service - ReSet
- Full permant role - Cannington based
- 5 days extra leave per year
Listed nineteen hours agoat Wellways Australia Limited
A once in a lifetime opportunity to kick start your new career in project work and community engagement
- Unique job opportunity
- Opportunity for career development within the organisation
- Thorough induction and orientation program
Listed two days agoat Cancer Council SA
Working casually for approximately 2 days a week, your role will be to provide assistance to the research and evaluation activities of the unit.
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Great opportunity to utilize and develop your research skills
- Approximately 2 days per week for 6 months
Listed three days agoat BeyondHousing
This is a fast paced, challenging role that allows you to use your exceptional administration and communication skills in a values based organisation
- Work for an organisation committed to the vision of ending homelessness
- Great base salary plus generous salary packaging tax breaks
- Great workplace culture
Listed two days agoat Frankston City CouncilAn opportunity exists to join our Community kitchens at Frankston South, Frankston North and Karingal Community Centre team to engage the community. Listed twenty two hours agoat Bialik CollegeOngoing, part-time opportunity to join Bialik College as our Community Engagement Officer working 4 days per week during school term time. Listed twenty one hours agoat Beaumont PeopleBeaumont People are seeking experienced customer service candidates and administrators to do short and long term assignments all across Sydney Listed nineteen hours agoat CENTRECARE
Do you have experience working therapeutically with children and want to support a team of staff across 2 programs?
- 7 month contract managing staff across 2 programs in Homelessness and Youth
- Gosnells location with onsite parking access to benefits and perks
- Large NFP 360 staff across multiple locations with a possible extension
Listed twenty hours agoat Navitas English
The CTA Facilitator is responsible for assisting mature age job seekers to build their confidence in the labour market
- Assist mature age job seekers to become more competitive in the labour market
- Competitive pay rate above the Award
- Work for an education based organisation with a global footprint
Listed nineteen hours agoat Guide Dogs SA/NT
This role provides essential services across South Australia and Northern Territory supporting our guide dog and autism assistance dog programs.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Adelaide CBD location
- Values based, not-for-profit organisation
Listed three days agoat BRC - Recruitment
BRC are currently seeking a People and Practice Manager to lead, coach and mentor two Domestic Violence services in the Western Suburbs!
- Western Sydney location easily accesible by car
- Part time position working 4 days per week
- Attractive salary, $90k + Super + Salary Packaging
Listed six days agoat Interactive Community Care Pty LtdCasual Youth/Community Support workers required for Western Sydney areas to support children and young people in residential and community settings. Listed three days agoat CENTRECARE
Play an integral role in supporting young people in detention, with the aim of diverting them away from the criminal justice system.
- Assist in the rehabilitation and emotional wellbeing of today's youth
- True Youth Justice role
- Location: Banksia Detention Centre
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education