Brokerage, Tax Law Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Kennedy Reid
Seeking a motivated sales professional to step into a business development role at a rapidly growing insurance broker.
- Grow accounts focused in the real estate space
- Excellent bonus included on top of salary
- Working for a leading Insurance broker
Listed two days agoat Hooker & HeijdenEstablished brokerage seeking an Account Executive to service a book of SME business. All product lines. Profit share on portfolio growth Listed three days agoat The Andersen PartnershipNewly created opportunity to manage a growing portfolio as an Account Executive for this reputable organisation based on the fringe of the CBD. Listed two days agoat FindexA fantastic opportunity to join our established General Insurance team. Listed two days agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
Working in our Corporate Distribution team you will be based in our Sydney office, joining a team that distributes & underwrites Workers Compensation.
- Key business development position for Sydney Workers compensation market
- Distribution of a diverse range of Workers Compensation products
- Based in the Sydney CBD
Listed two days agoat Willis Towers WatsonWe are currently seeking a motivated Account Manager to join our FINEX team in the Melbourne office. Listed two days agoat Kennedy Reid
Manage the Hospitality portfolio of a highly reputable insurance broker. Achieve results through strong relationship building.
- Manage and grow and existing portfolio of clients
- Join a large, established insurance brokerage
- Competitive salary on offer
Listed six days agoat Willis Towers WatsonClient Consultants effectively manage and grow a portfolio of clients ensuring that their Health & Benefit (H&B) needs are met. Listed six days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
Life/ Work Balance. Support Senior Brokers. Career Progression. Commercial Accounts. Ongoing training and development. Prefer GI Broking experience .
- Multiple Roles
- Great Career Opportunities
- 1 year + Broking experience considered
Listed three days agoat Waterhouse LawyersBoutique tax law firm seeking tax lawyer to join our rapidly expanding practice. Listed ten days agoat Lawson Delaney
Change your broking career path: work for a global broker and provide systems support to 350 users of eGlobal across Australia and New Zealand.
- Leading global broker
- Impressive CBD offices
- Up to $80k + super
Listed nine days agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
Join a Global Insurance Organisation in this exciting Account Manager role in our Financial Institutions team
- Are you an experienced professional passionate about driving sales by coaching?
- Key relationship role with major accounts focus
- Attractive remuneration, bonus scheme and tools of trade provided
Listed nine days agoat Businessary
Work from home opportunity. 2-year fixed term contract. Love broking but don't love the sales? Know your systems stuff?
- Support national insurance broker network
- Suit AAE or AE looking to do something different
- National team that works from home
Listed nine days agoat Knightcorp
An exciting range of brand new insurance broking career opportunities available as a result of growth and continued success!
- Grow your career and make your mark in a fast-growing, progressive business
- Standout company culture - work alongside a warm, welcoming and vibrant team!
- Tonnes of employee benefits; new CBD office, bi-annual parties, massages & more!
Listed six days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
This company is seeking a Managing Principal to join their Melbourne operation. People Management and General Insurance Broking experience a must.
- Award Winning Brokerage
- Senior Position within the Organisation
- Confidentiality assured
Listed twenty days agoat Hays Insurance
Provide strategic direction and implement change within a growing brokerage through clear leadership
- Manage the operations of the business, devise a growth strategy
- Highly supportive and engaged Broking & Executive team.
- Competitive remuneration package including bonuses.
Listed six days agoat Insurance Recruitment Services
New Opportunities:- Senior Account Executives / Account Executives / Assistant Account Executives / Claims (3 days)/Junior Broker/Admin-Entry level
- Seniors & Account Executives (5) - up to $130+
- Commercial Brokers (3) up to $85K+ / Assistant A/E (3) up to $75K+
- Claims - Part time 3 days / Junior Broker/Admin - Entry Level Insurance
Listed ten days agoat Alexander GreyIdeal step role for a desk based broker wanting to expand their skillset and take on a varied book
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education