Management, Management, Quality Assurance & Control Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- South Windsor NSW 2756,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Canberra ACT 2600,
- Burleigh Waters QLD 4220,
- Highett VIC 3190
- Epping VIC 3076,
- Frenchs Forest NSW 2086,
- Benowa QLD 4217,
- Brisbane QLD 4000,
- Toowoomba QLD 4350,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Eveleigh NSW 2015,
- Darwin NT 0800,
- Sutherland NSW 2232,
- Moore Park NSW 2021,
- Jolimont WA 6014
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat InterRISK Australia Pty Ltd
A unique opportunity to hold one of the key leadership roles within a Corporate broking team based in Sydney Circular Quay.
- Diverse portfolio of mid-market corporate clients
- Inclusive culture with flexible working conditions
- Key leadership role - 2IC to State Manager
This is a featured jobat Gallagher Bassett
Take your leadership experience to the next level and play a pivotal role in this rapidly growing team
- Develop your personal brand in a worldwide organisation
- Ideal next role for an experienced People Leader
- Work collaboratively with a fast-paced and friendly team
Listed ten hours agoat YMCA
Providing leadership, developing procedures and demonstrating a strong culture of excellent customer service!
- YMCA staff access to pool and gym facilities
- Energetic and fast-paced working environment
- Full-time position with flexible working hours
Listed five days agoat HealthyPeople
Manage front desk duties as well as driving customer service and greater member retention at UFC Gym Parramatta!
- Work with a successful brand leading the way in the fitness industry!
- We will provide you with the learning and skills you need for a long term career
- Complimentary UFC GYM membership (plus one for a friend)
Listed nine hours agoat BOUNCEinc
Jump into the thick of the action in a role, team and company that will harness your strengths!
- Inspire our team of unique and passionate characters
- Make your mark and unleash the free spirits of thousands of our guests
- Part time role will be located at our BOUNCE Gold Coast Venue in Burleigh Waters
Listed ten hours agoat HealthyPeople
F45 Training in Highett are now seeking two talented and passionate Fitness Professionals: a full time Studio Manager and a part-time Assistant Studio
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
- Be part of an awesome team and community
- An excellent annual remuneration based on full-time hours
Listed twelve hours agoat HealthyPeople
Drive membership sales and oversee gym operations at our Epping club!
- Take charge at our successful club in Epping!
- Ongoing training & development + Support from our club owner.
- Career progression opportunities.
Listed five days agoat Virgin Active
We’re looking for a Swim Coordinator who loves the water and relates well to kids. We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Fishy types wanted to co-ordinate H2O activities
- Build a community in Frenchs Forest
- Part-time gig... and we'll kit you out in lulu
Listed six days agoat RACVProvide Superior guest service in all areas of the Golf & Sports Operation, including Cart area and retail outlets! Listed eleven hours agoat The Recruitment AlternativeYou will be joining one of Australia's biggest fitness communities, who are committed to helping members achieve their health and wellness goals Listed five days agoat Troocoo
Create best-in-class Domestic Motor product offerings and underwriting processes and ensure sustainable out performance.
- Lead Auto & General's Domestic Motor portfolio
- Dynamic and fast-growing challenger brand
- Strategic focused leadership opportunity
Listed four days agoat Toowoomba Regional Council
You will oversee the daily management of facility operations in an aquatic environment, assisting with training and working with pool plant operators.
- Temporary Full-Time Position
- Wage Rate between $1,087.47 - $1,143.11 gross per week
- Located at the Milne Bay Aquatic Centre in Toowoomba
Listed four days agoat Tenacity CX
A huge opportunity to drive quality, performance and continuous improvement within an organisation who genuinely cares.
- Join an organisation with a highly 'customer centric' approach
- Convenient office location - in the heart of the CBD
- Fantastic culture and 'family feel' environment
Listed four days agoat Options in FinanceEstablished firm requires energetic, upbeat and passionate leader who is focused on both the customer as well as developing team members! Listed eleven days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Wealth Management
Do you have experience managing a contact centre team?
Do you work well under pressure?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Do you enjoy leading and developing a team?
- Is it time for a new challenge?
Listed eight hours agoat HealthyPeople
Do you have what it takes to be a Crunch superstar??? We are looking for a General Manager to lead our team to success!
- Join a purpose-driven company with a big ambition to grow!
- Management experience in other industries is welcome!
- We offer amazing work experience with potential for great career progression.
Listed eleven days agoat Equestrian Northern TerritoryEquestrian NT is the peak equestrian sporting body in the Northern Territory. We are looking for dynamic and flexible Admin Manager for a fixed term Listed four days agoat Clublinks Management Pty LtdHave passion for Sport; join the Centennial Parklands team managing and building upon our social sport competitions in netball, soccer, basketball Listed thirteen hours agoat Techforce Personnel Pty.
Techforce Personnel are seeking experienced Quality Assurance Administrators for our client, a major company within the infrastructure industry.
- Approx. 10 Week Contract
- Immediate Start
- Northern Suburbs Location
Listed seven days agoat Netball WA
Do you have experience in delivery of events or competitions in the sport industry and an understanding of Netball? If so, this role could be for you!
- Play a part in our purpose of advancing netball, advancing communities.
- Plan, coordinate & deliver all activities relating to Netball WA's competitions.
- Be a part of a dedicated and hardworking team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education