Photographer Jobs in Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs Sydney NSW
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Sydney Design Social
We are looking for a creative photographer/videographer o develop, design & produce creative & unique video & photo content.
- Shoot at a range of hospitality venues (restaurants, bars & pubs)
- Join a young, vibrant & growing team, based in Crown St Surry Hills
- Opportunity for creative independence & career development
Listed twenty nine days agoat SPLENDID PHOTOS AND VIDEO
Your Customer Coordinating and Organizational Skills will drive you great opportunities to growth in our well established team as the industry leader.
- Award winning wedding photography studio in Sydney
- Fast growing business with great potentials
- Young, fun, creative, energetic and friendly team environment
Listed two days agoat Breville Pty LtdAs the Digital Recipe Media Editor you will play an integral part in creating the content for the most innovative kitchen tools in the world. Listed eleven days agoat L&A Social MediaWe’re on the search for a talented and experience digital content creator with a focus on videography and photography Listed seven days agoat Heritage PortraitsPortrait studio - customer liaison/sales consultant, fast paced environment, Strong company structure. Will suit experienced sales expert. Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
Conceptualise, design and execute the visual identity of campaigns, product launches, promotions and special projects for our luxury consumer goods
- Provide art direction on photo shoots, filming and artworks
- Autonomy for social campaigns and product launches
- Inner West office close to public transport and popular cafes
Listed twenty three days agoat digiDirect Cameras & ImagingJoin a team of sales professional, share your passion for photography and outstanding customer service. Listed nine days agoat Zimmermann Wear Pty Ltd
We are seeking an Online Studio Team Lead with a great interest in photography technology and fashion to join our high performing team.
- Leading International Australian based designer
- Working in a supportive and experienced team
- Great offices located in Rosebery
Listed four days agoat Salt & SheinDynamic content focused role for charitable organisation Listed sixteen days agoat Istyle photographyA videographer who can work with a great team shooting and editing videos for weddings and leading multinational companies. Ferrari Maserati Puma etc. Listed two days agoat Hays Office Support
Leading advertising company, competitive salary, Sydney CBD!!!
- Leading advertising company
- Competitive salary
- Sydney CBD
Listed five days agoat The Time-lapse Company
We are hiring an Installation and Hardware Technician in Sydney.
- Incredible opportunity to work within a truly dynamic business
- Work on some of Australia's most important construction projects
- Deliver outstanding results across a diverse set of skills
Listed ten days agoat Hays Office Support
Immediate start, Leading Media company, competitive salary, Sydney CBD!!!
- Great Company Culture
- Immediate Start
- Progression Opportunities
Listed eleven days agoat Shangri-La Hotel SydneyAs the Communication Executive, this role covers all aspects of the marketing communications mix. Listed six days agoat The Recruitment CompanyAPPLY NOW for an immediate start with a prominent NSW Government Department on an exciting piece of work Listed three days agoat Salt & SheinMulti-faceted digital designer role at this large charity will provide you with varied and interesting work where you can flex your creative flair. Listed three days agoat Michael Page
Work with this leading Australian retailer in driving the e commerce promotional content for their online presence across the company.
- 3 month contract
- 30-40 per hour + super
- Immediate start
Listed eighteen days agoat Unispace
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a global design and architecture firm, having grown from 1-600 staff in 8 years...
- Experience the design and construction industry
- Creative, collaborative and independent
- Work in arguably the best office in Sydney
Receive new jobs for this search by email