City of Melbourne Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Australian Unity
Bring your previous experience in Customer Resolution to make a difference here at Australian Unity.
- Engage with customers and third parties to resolve disputes
- Ongoing career development and training available
- Great Health & Well-being related benefits
Listed nine hours agoat icare
icare is seeking a Disputes/Complaints Officer to provide prompt resolutions for disputes and complaints for scheme participants and service providers
- Utilise your skills in managing disputes and complaints resolution
- 9-month maternity cover contract
- Salary from $94,782 + superannuation
Listed nine days agoat CharterhouseWork for a well-known Melbourne brand| Be part of a collaborative team | High volume disputes with quality responses | Ombudsman experience is highly Listed seven days agoat Profusion Group Pty LtdAdvance your Escalations and Complaints experience working for a leading Australian investment bank. Listed fourteen days agoat CharterhouseWork for a well-known Melbourne brand| Be part of a collaborative team | High volume disputes with quality responses | Ombudsman experience is highly Listed four days agoat Randstad - Banking & FinanceAre you an experienced banking professional with a passion for dispute resolution? Do you enjoy investigating and finding resolutions? Keep Reading Listed one day agoat Queensland OmbudsmanThe Office of the Queensland Ombudsman investigates complaints about the actions and decisions of Queensland government departments and agencies. Listed eight days agoat Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
Are you a critical thinker and problem solver with a passion for fairness and justice?
- New and growing organisation with a positive workplace culture
- Suits problem solvers with skills in analysis, investigation, balanced judgement
- Do work that helps rebuild trust in the financial services industry
Listed six days agoat Burgess Paluch Legal RecruitmentFantastic opportunity for 3-6 litigators to join Australia's leading top tier firm. Litigation, advice and compliance along with career advancement. Listed ten days agoat Randstad - Banking & FinanceAre you an experienced banking professional with a passion for dispute resolution? Do you enjoy investigating and finding resolutions? Keep Reading Listed eight days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentAre you experienced in working in Customer Resolution and currently looking to gain experience within a well known Federal Government Agency? Listed five hours agoat Hahn HealthcareJoin a collaborative, close-knit & successful team. Promote directly to GPs on a natural alternative to prescription medicine Listed one day agoat Hays Engineering
Respectable inner Melbourne city council is currently looking for a Civil Design Engineer to join their team!
- Western Suburbs | Close to public transport & onsite staff parking
- Temp Opportunity| Challenging & rewarding experience
- Immediate Start | Work within a supportive team environment
Listed nine days agoat French Connection
Exciting career opportunity to manage our Womenswear concession store located at Myer Melbourne.
- Work for an established international retailer
- Fantastic allowances, discounts and incentives on offer!!
- Great CBD location! Great access to public transport
Listed two days agoat Accommodation & Care SolutionsVarious opportunities available throughout the inner city suburbs of Melbourne. Community-based support. Ongoing, regular shifts. Listed two days agoat McArthur
Regular shifts available for both Cert III & Diploma trained educators within Melbourne's inner city suburbs. Weekly pay at competitive award rates
- Carlton, Richmond, Kew, CBD, Nth Melbourne & surrounding suburbs
- Regular shifts available for both Cert III & Diploma educators
- Work with other early childhood professionals in high quality services
Listed three days agoat Melbourne City FC
Melbourne City Football Club is currently looking for a full- time physiotherapist to join the club’s human performance team.
- Elite sporting environment
- State of the art training facility
- Exposure at both elite and academy level
Listed six hours agoat Penington Institute
Working at Penington Institute means that you’re passionate about the world’s public health.
- Developing new initiatives to grow Penington Institute’s brand awareness
- Leading and coordinate Penington Institute’s flagship campaigns
- Contributing to other projects as required
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers