Arts Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat OnCue Talent
OnCue Talent are looking for all ages, ethnicities, shapes and sizes for Extra work. Gain experience, make new friends and make exciting memories !
- Have Fun & Make money $$$ !
- See Yourself on the Big Screen !
- Free Info Sessions ! Register at www.oncuetalent.com.au/information-sessions
This is a featured jobat Zebra Direction Pty Ltd
Traditional and Digital Creative Concept & Development - Melbourne VIC
- Ability to showcase your diverse creative skills across multiple channels
- Broad range of clients and industries serviced
- Opportunity to lead the creative team
Listed four days agoat Access Community Services Limited
Pivotal role in providing a coordinated approach to arts delivery across Ipswich, liaising with BEMAC and ACSL staff
- Part time role
- Flexible hours
- Great NFP organisation
Listed two days agoat Queensland Performing Arts Centre
An exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced and dedicated individual to join us in the full-time term role of Creative Learning Producer.
- Full-Time (two-year term position)
- Performing Arts Industry
- $84,479 per annum plus superannuation
Listed five days agoat City of Adelaide
We have an exciting opportunity for a Curator to develop & deliver exhibitions acoss City places & spaces celebrating Council's civic collections.
- A unique team creating an extraordinary city
- A workplace of positive people and ideas
- 0.5 FTE Part Time, 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
Listed twelve days agoat Radford College
This role assists in the organisation, support and administration of the Co-curricular Performing Arts Program.
- Permanent full-time
- Commencing as soon as possible
Listed ten days agoat City of PerthGreat opportunity for to work at the City of Perth overseeing temporary and ephemeral arts and culture programming. Listed four days agoat Townsville City CouncilWe are looking for an experienced Exhibitions Officer to join our Galleries Team. This is a full-time permanent position. Listed nine days agoat City of Port PhillipThe City of Port Phillip is committed to a culture of ethical leadership, openness, respect and integrity and provides a great work-life balance. Listed two days agoat HammondCareJoin a multidisciplinary team focusing on community dwelling older people with frailty, social isolation, mental health impairments and early dementia Listed two days agoat HammondCareJoin a multidisciplinary team focusing on community dwelling older people with frailty, social isolation, mental health impairments and early dementia Listed ten days agoat City of PerthGreat opportunity for to work at the City of Perth overseeing temporary and ephemeral arts and culture programming. Listed six days agoat Arts Centre MelbourneArts Centre Melbourne are seeking a motivated and skilled Digital Content Coordinator to join the Collections team. Listed nine days agoat Hume Anglican Grammar
Provide general administrative and hands-on support to teachers facilitating the Arts across the school.
- Full-time, ongoing position, working term weeks with 5 weeks annual leave
- Work close to home in a warm and friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a growing organisation
Listed four days agoat HOTA, Home of the ArtsLove arts and culture? Join our team and help us launch the biggest new art gallery outside a major city in Australia. Listed seventeen days agoat RecruitShopPart-Time - 4 Days | NFP Organisation Dedicated to Helping Women & Children | Exp as an Art Therapist, Counsellor, Psychologist or Group Facilitator Listed twelve days agoat Hume City Council
Hume City Council is seeking an experienced Team Leader to guide and develop the Arts and Culture team
- A great working environment
- $97,409 pa (Band 7) plus super
- Full time
Listed nine days agoat HOTA, Home of the ArtsWant to deliver amazing national and international exhibitions in the biggest new art gallery outside a major city in Australia? Listed two days agoat Randwick City Council
We are currently seeking qualified and/or experienced in curatorial or museum administration work to join our Cultural Events and Venues team.
- A diverse role in an authentic, lively and developing Museum
- Fantastic opportunity to develop a museum career
- Friendly team environment committed to professional development
Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
Innovative Music Kinder rated Excellent by ACECQA, requires passionate Educator with experience and qualifications in Visual Arts
- Outstanding Music, Wellbeing, Reggio Emilia & Montessori Philosophies
- Great Conditions & Above Award Rates
- Immediate Start - 2-5yo children, part-time role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education