What's it like to be a Digital Marketing Manager?
A Digital Marketing Manager is a professional who creates marketing campaigns for the internet and social media platforms.
Tasks and duties
- Increase an organisation’s brand awareness, boost visibility and engagement by planning and creating internet-based content.
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying a target market, creating a brand persona and analysing information about how best to reach a target audience.
- Promote products or services through various digital platforms by using SEO strategies, social media, content marketing and email marketing.
Digital Marketing Managers are highly organised and methodical, as they strategically plan and create a marketing strategy that meets an organisation’s aims.
Digital Marketing Managers also have strong data analytic skills and use these to draw out insights to optimise results for a business.
What can I earn as a Digital Marketing Manager?
Compare salaries by similar roles
How to become a Digital Marketing Manager
- Undertake a qualification in marketing, business, communications or commerce. This may be a Diploma of Digital Marketing, Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) or a Bachelor of Business majoring in marketing.
- Career paths for digital marketing managers include becoming a digital marketing executive or a head of digital content.
Explore related qualifications
SEEK users who have worked as a Digital Marketing Manager have studied these qualifications.
This degree offers you a foundation in business studies and the opportunity to specialise in all aspects of marketing.