Working at Melbourne Girls Grammar is much more than a job. It is the opportunity to join a dynamic and diverse community and experience daily an inspiring school which provides a world class, contemporary education for girls. The teachers and the staff passionately strive each day for excellence, and it is an environment in which everyone is encouraged and able to achieve their best.
Child Safety Statement
All staff at Melbourne Girls Grammar take an active role and are well informed of their obligations in relation to Child Safety. The following Melbourne Girls Grammar Child Safety Statements are incorporated in the MGGS staff employment lifecycle from position advertising to new staff induction and ongoing staff training.
• has zero tolerance for child abuse
• actively works to listen to and empower children
• has systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with the organisation's policies and procedures
• is committed to promoting physical, emotional and cultural safety for all children
• is committed to providing a safe environment for all children
Source: This is an extract from the company's own website.