Seafolly

3.0 total rating from 22 reviews

Working at Seafolly

22 ratings in total

59%

Rate salary as high or average

59%

Employees recommend this employer to friends
Work/Life balance
3.3
2.6
3.3
3.5
3.1
Your trust is our main concern so these ratings for Seafolly are shared as-is from employees in line with our community guidelines
Showing 22 reviews sorted by most recent
Sort by
most recent
5.0
Human Resources Business Partner
Aug 2023
Sydney NSW 2000
1 to 2 years in the role

So supportive of my growth as a professional and gathered experience valuable to my career

Beautiful offices, discounts and samples! Paid Parental Leave benefits Talented hardworking teams!
Smaller sized organisation can be an unstructured environment.
Production Worker
Jan 2022
New South Wales, Australia

DO NOT WORK HERE

not alot, everyone was super stressed and lost
way too many. The management was extremely poor, there was no company goals, so no one knew what they were working for. No performance reviews, no KPI and a lot of toxic behaviour.
1 person found this helpful
2.0
Retail Sales Assistant
Sep 2021
Queensland, Australia
1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

Great place to learn the ins & outs of swimwear, however not a fun working environment.

Learning how to deeply engage with customers.
There is clearly a 'type' that is hired here. I felt very uncomfortable as a bigger girl working in a swimwear store, yet it is preached that we look after every body size. My manager was to blame I believe, not Seafolly.
Manager
Mar 2020
New South Wales, Australia

Ok if u like no communication and or organisation

The people in store to work with
I have too many to list
1 person found this helpful
2.0
Sales
Mar 2020

A learning curve

Great team to work with and there was always something fun and social happening which was exciting
Management and organisation was poor and if you weren’t an executive your voice didn’t really matter. HR department was definitely the most unhelpful department there. Could not go to them for anything. It was merely a what they say goes and they did not take into consideration about looking after their employees
2 people found this helpful
Procurement Role
Sydney NSW, Australia

What was once an iconic Australian brand has become a disappointing mess of a company to work for.

Discounted clothing, central location
Inexperienced HR team - unable to assist with workplace bull ying. Constant restructuring and redundancies meant that everyone else had to pickup extra workload. Poor management with lack of commitment to KPI management and reviews. No opportunity for career growth.
Production Worker
5 to 6 years in the role, former employee

Terrible culture and management.

Good discount on products. Some nice people there.
Management doesnt have a clue what they are doing. No structure. Difficult to progress and little opportunities to get pay increases
Finance Role
Alexandria NSW, Australia
1 to 2 years in the role

Good memories good friends were made

Flexibility, discount clothes, great friends, chilled vibe, wear casual clothes to work
Location - hard to get to, lower pay, high turnover rate
4.0
Filing assistant
Oct 2019
Less than 1 year in the role, former employee

Great work environment and great people!

The work made the time go by quickly and the people were so lovely to work with/for.
At times the work got repetitive and boring.
Assistant Manager
Aug 2018
Homebush NSW, Australia
1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

Great company if you wish to get into retail management. Great starting point.

Management, team, great culture, visual merchandising.
Stock management, hours for staff.
Company Reviews published on our site are the views and opinions of their authors and do not represent the views and opinions of SEEK or its personnel. SEEK does not verify the truth or accuracy of any reviews and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted. SEEK posts reviews for what they are worth and for informational purposes only to assist candidates to find employment.