Counsellor Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Prison Officers, Corrections Victoria
How would you like a job that helps women in prison return to the community and make more constructive contributions to the people around them?
- Help Victoria remain a safe place to live by securing and supporting offenders.
- Full-time ongoing role with good salary and eight-week paid training program.
- No qualifications needed. Communication skills gained in sales highly valued.
This is a featured jobat Working Rehab Pty Ltd
Join our dynamic team of Allied Health and Rehabilitation Consultants. Office located in Glynde, Adelaide. Flexible work arrangements available.
- Varied caseload - Injury management, CTP, Veteran services, Pre-Employment
- Join a vibrant, passionate and supportive team
- Full or part time position - Flexible work hours
Listed two days agoat Hays Healthcare
3 month contract with possibility of extension for a qualified and experienced mental health Counsellor.
- Immediate Start
- Part-time Hours
- Mental Health Experienced Counsellor
Listed eleven hours agoat Hays Healthcare
Counsellor job supporting veterans and their families suffering with mental health issues - Newcastle
- Chance to work in a role which is highly rewarding and varied
- Work as part of large team which values inclusion and diversity
- Highly attractive salary package
Listed twelve hours agoat Toowoomba Grammar SchoolThe School Counsellor Part-time will assist in providing the School community with individual and educational counselling. Listed one day agoat Toowoomba Grammar SchoolThe School Counsellor Part-time will assist in providing the School community with individual and educational counselling. Listed one day agoat Study Group AustraliaWe have an exciting opportunity for a Student Counsellor to join our team at Charles Sturt University, Study Centre Melbourne Listed nine hours agoat Ted Noffs FoundationNoffs is looking for an Adolescent & Family Counsellor to provide youth work, counselling, case management and outreach services for young people. Listed two days agoat Raise FoundationWe are looking for a qualified Counsellor or Psychologist to manage two of our In School Mentoring Programs in Melbourne Listed nine hours agoat Ted Noffs FoundationNoffs is looking for an experienced and motivated Counsellor to work with young people at risk or suffering from alcohol and drug-related difficulties Listed eight hours agoat Women's Safety Services SA Inc1800RESPECT is a National telephone and online counselling service for those whose lives have been affected by domestic, family and/or sexual violence Listed two days agoat Star HRFlexible hours, work from home role, good pay, interesting cases with great management & support!! Listed one day agoat EASAPsychologist/Social Worker/Counsellor EASA is looking for innovative and skilled clinicians that are self-directed with a range of skills. Listed one day agoat Murrumbidgee Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Dependent on qualifications and experienceRemuneration: Dependent on qualificatio... Listed two days agoat Raise FoundationWe are looking for a qualified Counsellor or Psychologist to manage two of our In School Mentoring Programs in the Southern Suburbs of Sydney Listed five days agoat Relationships Australia Queensland
We are currently seeking applications for the part-time role (37.5 hours per fortnight) of Victim Counselling Support Service (VCSS) Counsellor...
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- A supportive team environment and opportunity for professional development
- Salary packaging options available of up to $15,900
Listed one day agoat Brain Wellness Spa
Mental Health Practitioner
- 98% success achieving a noticeable improvement at the end of the first session
- Natural and Drug Free Mental Health Services using QNR method
- Work with a team in a elegant, relaxing and stress free environment
Listed two days agoat Raise FoundationWe are looking for a qualified Counsellor or Psychologist to manage two of our In School Mentoring Programs in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane. Listed two days agoat Canberra Health Services
Our Vision: Creating exceptional health care together. Our Role: To be a health service that is trusted by our community.
- Clinical Services
- Women, Youth and Children Community Health Programs
- Women's Health Service
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education