Community Services & Development Jobs in Aldinga Beach SA 5173
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Cara
Contribute to and support Cara's customers to leading fulfilling and independent lives.
- Casual roles in a Children Service
- Leading SA profit-for-purpose disability organisation
- On the job paid training and skills development
This is a featured jobat People Come First
People Come First Inc. are an equal opportunity and LGBTIQ friendly employer, who work within the Disability and Vulnerable Youth arena.
- Diverse Range of Programs, Camps, Opportunities to be involved in
- Provision of MHFA Training, Medication Training & Participant Specific Training
- Positive Culture where our Staff are just as important as the Participants
Showing jobs in surrounding suburbs
Listed thirteen days agoat HenderCare
Provide personal care support to clients in their homes and residential facilities and in doing so improve the lives of our customers.
- Attractive Pay Rates
- Flexible Roster
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist
Showing jobs in All Adelaide SA
Listed eight minutes agoat Connecting Foster & Kinship Carers – SAConnecting Foster & Kinship Carers - SA Inc (CF&KC-SA) is seeking a Carer Advocate to deliver Carer Advocacy Services with a focus on kinship carers Listed forty six minutes agoat Anglicare SAWe are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will focus on helping children reach their full potential as well as lead a team of educators! Listed forty eight minutes agoat HOBAN RecruitmentResponsible for delivering & coordinating community transport programs & services across the organisation; Do you have the knowledge & skills we need? Listed forty eight minutes agoat HOBAN RecruitmentResponsible for delivering & coordinating community transport programs & services across the organisation; Do you have the knowledge & skills we need? Listed one hour agoat Mission Australia- Full Time, Fixed-Term contract until 30th June 2019
- Location: Adelaide, SA
- Opportunity to help the lives of Australians in need Listed five hours agoat Bene Aged CareA rare opportunity for a qualified Lifestyle Assistant to join our St Agnes team that ensures our Aged Care residents enjoy every single day! Listed six hours agoat Life Without BarriersA fantastic opportunity within our Mental Health team if you are customer focused and have experience in a leadership role. Contract till 30/6/2020 Listed twenty two hours agoat Anglicare SADo have an eye for detail and open ears? We are looking for dust busters to work their magic and support older people in their own homes. Listed twenty three hours agoat Anglicare SAWe are seeking enthusiastic individuals to provide innovative, creative and dynamic approaches to care and to meet the changing needs of our customers Listed twenty three hours agoat RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our home care growth in South Australia!
- Centrally located in Adelaide
- Permanent part time opportunity – 45 hours per fortnight (3 days / week)
- Directly influence the success of our home care team
Listed twenty three hours agoat Home Support ServicesWe are currently seeking experienced patient centered personal carers/ support workers for community work across Adelaide. Listed one day agoat Minda IncorporatedAs a Disability Support Worker at Minda you will support customers in all areas of their everyday life whether it be the practical tasks around daily Listed one day agoat MatchworksWe are a leading disability and employment services provider looking for an exceptional person to make a difference in our community Listed one day agoat Minda IncorporatedMinda is a vibrant, innovative and progressive organisation which exists to support people with a disability to live enriched lives of their choosing. Listed two days agoat The Salvation Army Employment PlusAre you an inspirational Senior Contact Centre Manager? We are looking for a leader who is passionate about transformation and high performance. Listed three days agoat McArthur
Do you have and understanding of the Health industry? Enjoy working in a team? Are self motivated? Then please read on..........
- City based
- Permanent position
- Fast paced environment!
Receive new jobs for this search by email