Community Services & Development Jobs in Eastern Suburbs Perth WA
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BIZLINK
Bizlink is a Disability Employment Service looking for a Job Search Coordinator, who can secure quality employment for people with disability.
- Job Search Coordinator to be based from our East Perth and Innaloo offices
- Job Search experience in the DES sector would be preferable, but not essential
- Great team environment. Great Incentives
This is a featured jobat Activate Perth
Activate Perth is seeking a dynamic self-starter who can roll-out our Fill This Space program.
- Be a part of an innovative renewal program in Perth
- Work closely with a positive, pro-active board
- Flexible work hours
Listed twelve days agoat Australian Red CrossProvide quality case management and community development services to eligible HSP clients. Listed five days agoat Avivo
We're looking for a dynamic team leader!
- Part-time; Temporary Contract
- Work in your local community - South East areas, Perth
- Salary Packaging + Travel Allowance
Listed seven days agoat One2OneWe currently have and opportunity in Bennett Springs to work with a young woman helping her plan and implement her lifestyle goals. Listed twelve days agoat ANSON Executive
Administration support that is inclusive, encouraging of proactivity, new ideas and engagement of the role with the leadership team's decision making.
- Opportunity to be a genuine contributor to the Leadership Team
- High level administration role leading a small support team
- Dynamic, growing, high profile community benefit organisation
Listed seventeen hours agoat ActivSeeking qualified Support Workers who have experience working with challenging behaviours and supporting behavioural support plans. Listed seventeen hours agoat Activ
Seeking qualified Support Worker for sleep shifts who has experience working with challenging behaviours and supporting behavioural support plans.
- Overnight Support Worker - Sleep Shifts
- East Metro Location
- 7 Shifts per fortnight
Listed seven days agoat National Disability Insurance Scheme
Work with the NDIA providing leadership to the Compensation Recoveries team.
- Both Ongoing & Non-Ongoing 12 months - Full Time
- $120,397 - $136,691 (plus 15.4% superannuation)
- Role located in WA - Perth
Listed twenty eight days agoat CENTRECARE
Leading not for profit | Supportive management team | Live in arrangement | Food and vehicle provided | Make a difference to children and young people
- Live in position 7 on 7 days off
- House parent role to children
- Live in Carer positions available
Listed twenty days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Use your skills and passion in community development and case management and become part of a team that strives to make a difference.
- Join the passionate Welfare & Engagement team at Serco Perth IDC
- Work with diverse group, promoting health, well-being & care of detainees
- Full-time position working Monday – Friday
Listed twelve days agoat ChoiceOneExperienced Support Workers for Disabilities, we want you! Listed twenty days agoat SecondBite
Use your relationship and admin skills to facilitate the redistribution of surplus food from local food donors directly to local community groups
- Contract position to 30 June 2023
- Help provide food for people in need - connect community groups with providers
- Attractive not-for-profit salary packaging available
Listed seven days agoat Silver ChainSilver Chain Integrum are currently seeking Support Workers (Care Aides) to join their new team in Belmont, Casual and Part Time Listed five days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
Case manage jobseekers and place them into sustainable employment while maintaining employment relationships to ensure success!
- International Human Services provider
- Work alongside a respected organisation currently experiencing growth
- Earn above award salary with performance incentives
Listed eleven days agoat The Centre for Applied Behaviour Analysis
Positive Behaviour Support Specialist, for people with disability - Casual, flexible work for an Occupational Therapist, Social Worker or Psychologist
- Work from home office
- Values based culture
Listed fourteen days agoat Guildford VillageWe are seeking Support Workers with experience in Aged Care and/or Mental Health Listed eight days agoat Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc.We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a passion for cleaning and enhancing the lives of others to work for our growing organisation Listed twelve days agoat JuniperUnique opportunity to join Juniper Hayloft in Martin | State of the art 100 bed facility | 40hrs p.fn | Supportive Leadership team | Apply today!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers