Community Services & Development Jobs in Nowra NSW 2541Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ability Consultants
Design innovative, person-centred, Positive Behaviour Support services, and be highly rewarded for your excellent work.
- Work locally, with NDIS participants in your area
- You can vary your caseload and work-hours to suit your life-balance and goals
- Be a leader in a friendly team of consultants on a mission to improve lives
This is a featured jobat The Cram Foundation
Support Workers actively aim to enrich the quality of life of our clients who have a diverse range of complex care needs.
- Work for a Expanding Organisation
- Be supported through training and development opportunities
- Work for an organisation with the participant at the heart of all decisions.
Listed five days agoat Department of Family & Community ServicesService Support ManagerClerk Grade 5/6Department of Communities and JusticeDo you consider yourself to be an excellent communicator who can work a... Listed fifteen days agoat William Campbell Foundation
Work directly with children, young people, families, services and individuals to identify, improve and support permanency solutions for their care.
- Generous remuneration with salary sacrifice options, reducing taxable income
- Collaborative and committed Management and Staff
- An opportunity to be the difference for Children and Young People
Listed nineteen days agoat CareSouth
CareSouth are looking for an enthusiastic Carer Recruitment Caseworker to join the Nowra team on a part time basis
- Shoalhaven Region
- Permanent Part Time
- Be apart of dynamic and passionate team
Listed seven days agoat Ostara AustraliaAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced DES Coordinator covering the Nowra/Shoalhaven Employment Service Area. Listed five days agoat AFFORD
Afford, a growing employer of choice is expanding and looking for experienced support workers around the Nowra area.
- Employer of Choice with excellent rewards and rocognition
- Constant shift availability, lots of employee benefits and above award wages
- Various shifts available - flexible rosters
Listed ten days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Seeking a switched on and highly organised scheduler to manage our Community Care rosters and answer queries from clients and Support Workers
- Join an industry leading not-for-profit organisation
- Busy rostering and customer service opportunity within a supportive team
- Work flexibly in Nowra or Moruya
Listed twenty five days agoat Shoalhaven City CouncilRun the Shoalhaven Family Day Care service, whilst supervising & leading a small team. Listed twenty five days agoat Anglicare
The purpose of this role is to undertake counselling services and group work for children in the context of family relationships.
- Are you an experienced counsellor passionate about children and families?
- Our staff are mission-hearted and highly engaged…are you?
- This is a rewarding permanent part-time opportunity based at Nowra!
Listed eight days agoat H1 Healthcare Pty
H1 Healthcare are looking for AIN staff with a minimum of 6 months paid experience for Aged Care Facilities in Nowra.
- ASAP START!!!!
- Casual hours to suit you with the flexibility to work full time or part time!
- User friendly app which allows you to pick up shifts with a click of the button!
Listed twenty six days agoat Civic Disability Services Limited
You’re currently working in the disability sector, you may be studying or looking for an opportunity to work during holiday breaks !
- New to the Sector | Transferable Skills
- Casual opportunities
- Based in Nowra
Listed twenty five days agoat Mission AustraliaSenior Carer Support Planner. You will be responsible for leading the roll out of ICSS (formerly known as Carer gateway program). Listed twenty two days agoat Sugarman Australia
Your professionalism and operational prowess managing multiple residential aged care facilities is required with a leading NFP! RECRUITING NOW!
- Salary - $160,000 - $200,000!
- Nowra - Shoalhaven - NSW South Coast regions!
- Moving fast and interviewing immediately!
Listed twenty days agoat Kincare Community Services
Do you live in the Nowra area? We have a new opportunity for an experienced Home Care Worker to join our Nowra team!
- Work in your local region.
- Paid Travel Time & Kms!
- Work independently with team support!
Listed twenty seven days agoat Sugarman AustraliaThis is an empowering opportunity to enhance your career, making a positive impact with a leading aged care NFP providing vital home care services! Listed thirteen days agoat Mission AustraliaOversee the provision of opportunities for student to participate in a range of quality sporting and recreational activities. Listed twenty days agoat Mission AustraliaProvide holistic nursing care to young people who are either withdrawing from drugs and/or alcohol dependence in a safe and supported environment. Listed twenty nine days agoat H1 Healthcare Pty
H1 Healthcare are looking for experienced Support workers for a specific client in the Wollongong area. Must have experience with complex clients.
- Potential to develop your career!
- Easy to use app - pick up a shift at the click of a button!
- Regular shifts available!
Listed twenty one days agoat SYC
An essential role in the delivery of SYC’s Sticking Together Project, coaching and supporting young people to help them gain and remain in work.
- A career with a purpose, not just a job!
- An opportunity to effect positive change in young peoples lives!
- Attractive salary packaging options available!
Listed twenty days agoat The Cram Foundation
Lead a team of Disability Support Workers supporting people with complex disabilities in the Community and Supported Independent Living.
- Be part of a passionate, growing organisation
- Make a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Ongoing Training and Support
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education