Management Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Jewish Care
Rare opportunity to lead the way, build services and initiatives for clients, mentor a dedicated team, in return reap great rewards at Jewish Care!
- Great remuneration $140,000, NFP salary packaging benefits
- Genuine focus on service development, expansion and innovation
- Motivate and enrich the Disability Services team
This is a featured jobat Court Services Victoria
The Magistrates' Court of Victoria is seeking a specialist family violence professional for ongoing Principal Practitioner Role.
- Strengthening the skills and knowledge of Family Violence Practitioners
- Engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Being part of a committed and supportive team
Listed twenty three hours agoat Save the Children AustraliaPart-time (3-4 days per week) newly created role, supporting CEI's rapidly growing business as a key member of the Operations and Finance team. Listed three days agoat Hudson
Leadership and management of a new Recreation Centre operations, including programming, promotion, development and staffing.
- Recreational Programs
- Inner City location
Listed one day agoat people2peopleExemplify your leadership, operations, & QA skillset in NFP on Sydney's lower north shore. Listed two days agoat Sugarman AustraliaHome Package Funding is now being implemented and it is a landmark time of transformation within this not-for-profit community services organisation! Listed twenty hours agoat Autism Association of WA (Inc)
The Community Living Coordinator will be responsible for coaching staff, supporting and advocating on behalf of individuals with Autism.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Including a motor vehicle and salary sacrificing options.
- Chance to work in a caring, dedicated organisation.
Listed one day agoat Guide Dogs QueenslandWe have an exciting opportunity available and are seeking the support of 3 experienced, technically qualified professionals to join our team. Listed three days agoat Imagine your career with Churches of Christ
Encouraged to perform things differently, you will be an aspiring, hands-on leader, passionate about providing continuum of care in Retirement Living.
- Family friendly and flexible workplace
- Career opportunity in Retirement Living
- Great team environment
Listed one day agoat Motor Neurone Disease Assoc of Queensland Inc
Pivitol role in the Assiociation that will add value to the total service offering for clients of Motor Neurone Disease.
- Management of total service offering for Queensland
- Opportunity to influence and add value
Listed five days agoat The Benevolent Society
Support your OOHC Team Leaders & Case Workers to create a safe environment for children in care. Part of our Out of Home Care leadership team
- Allow your career to bring your purpose to life
- Advocate for a child in Out of Home Care
- Gain exposure to more challenging work
Listed one day agoat Intereach Limited
Provide leadership and support to a high performing team that empowers people with a disability to exercise choice and control over their life
- Join a great community-based organisation
- Share your knowledge with a team of Local Area Coordinators
- Fantastic employee culture and career development opportunities
Listed twenty two hours agoat Brotherhood of St LaurenceThis position is a full time working 38 hours per week. Attractive salary packaging based on skills and experience plus superannuation. Listed four days agoat Bega Valley Shire CouncilLead and support staff in the delivery of quality early childhood programs that aim to enrich the lives of children and families. Listed five days agoat South Port Community Housing Group
The Manager Corporate Services will co-ordinate the further development of a range of organisational systems and structures to support our vision.
- Making a difference - helping to solve homelessness.
- Being part of a small and supportive staff team.
- Having the opportunity to be flexible and creative.
Listed eight days agoat Beaumont PeopleContent Services Manager for a leading community radio, Not-for-Profit, Sydney, $90k + super, flexible working Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserManager � Ferdy�s Haven (Palm Island) Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserVery competitive salary, as we believe in compensating for the best people.Accommodation provided . Listed eight days agoat Save the Children AustraliaOversee end to end training logistics. Manage training enquiries and schedule a national training calendar. Lead a team of trainers, 1 direct report. Listed four days agoat Uniting (Victoria and Tasmania) Limited
We have an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and experienced person to join our Lifeline team.
- Highly reputable community services provider
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
Listed three days agoat TaskForce
This is an outstanding opportunity for a community leader to take this centre to the next level
- Be part of a vibrant community
- Work for a genuine client centred organisation
- Part time opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers