Engineering Jobs in Beaconsfield NSW 2015Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Willoughby City Council
Opportunity to be part of the team in Willoughby City’s sustainable transport projects.
- Excellent facilities & benefits
- RDO every 3 weeks
- Located in Chatswood close to retail & transport
This is a featured jobat ATG Projects
At ATG we offer a great place to work and constantly support our employees to showcase their talent whilst providing a clear roadmap for their future.
- Young and dynamic team
- Opportunity to develop into a management role
- Be an integral part of the business growth
Listed seven days agoat Climatech Pty LtdWe are currently searching for a Mechanical Engineer to join our growing team, who will provide engineering and technical support to our projects team Listed thirteen days agoat Crowley Carbon AustraliaHelp us to design and roll out innovative energy-efficient solutions tailored to our clients! Listed thirteen days agoat Stark Engineering Consulting Pty Ltd
Senior mechanical engineer providing operation and maintenance engineering including design of cogeneration plants and mini-hydro turbines.
- Mascot based
- Power and renewable energy sector,
- Attractive Salary with potential performance bonus
Listed seventeen days agoat EPTEC PTY LTDOpportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in civil, infrastructure and marine related projects Listed three days agoat Lucid Consulting AustraliaWe currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer within our dynamic Sydney office. Listed thirteen days agoat InQuik
Draftsperson for an innovative start-up. Prepare and modify existing drawings for project construction, new product development and design refinement.
- Vibrant start-up company in the construction sector, small but growing rapidly
- Opportunities to contribute to design developments for a disruptive innovation
- Gain excellent experience in complex structural drafting
Listed fourteen days agoat Sigma Resourcing Pty LtdProject Administrator required with experience of supporting electrical or mechanical engineering projects. Listed seven days agoat The University of Sydney
Senior Technical Officer - Robotic Systems Engineer who will be responsible for providing mechanical, electrical and systems engineering support.
- Provide software engineering support to field of robotics
- Sydney Robotics Lab, Darlington at the Australian Centre for Field Robotics
- Full-time, Fixed term 12 months, $105,198 p.a. - $118,639 p.a. plus super
Listed seven days agoat SAFRAN
We are looking for someone to be the Team Leader for our Engineering team with strong knowledge of Optronic sights and/or Radar, Navigation systems
- A newly created role to support the growth of our business here in Australia
- A rare opportunity to work on the SEA 1000 program based in Botany, Sydney
- Great employee benefits including 5 weeks annual leave
Listed fifteen days agoat SAFRAN
To find out more about this company please take the time to view the SAFRAN Group 2018 Highlights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVfrMk_5Atw
- TWO newly created roles to help support the growth of this worldwide leader
- Great employee benefits
- A rare opportunity for someone with an interest in advanced defence technologies
Listed twenty two days agoat Finisar
Chemical handling and knowledge is highly desired!
- 12 month contract in an innovate and exciting company.
- On-site and street parking or walking distance from Train Station
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply
Listed fourteen days agoat Private AdvertiserA leader in the energy management business we are seeking a Electronics Hardware (RF) Design Engineer to join our Asia Pacific R&D team. Listed seventeen days agoat Private AdvertiserA leader in the energy management business we are seeking a Technical Solutions Manager to join our Asia Pacific Solutions team in Sydney. Listed twenty seven days agoat Haldon IndustriesHaldon Industries is seeking an experienced Mechatronics Engineer to work for the business on a full-time basis. Listed twenty five days agoat VoR EnvironmentalWe are currently seeking a motivated engineer with at least 1-2 years of experience in the water and waste-water industry. Immediate start available. Listed thirty days agoat Sigma AerospaceOngoing opportunities for AME (Mechanical) Aircraft Maintenance Engineers with airline and Group 20 experience. Listed twenty one days agoat Sigma AerospaceDon't miss this opportunity to work in a world class environment - a new opportunity that will be a little different to the mundane! Listed twenty eight days agoat Veolia Australia & New Zealand
Veolia ANZ is looking for an analytical and technical minded Asset Engineer to join our National Office team in Pyrmont!
- Join a globally recognised team, respected for best practices
- Work a broad range of projects and assets across Water, waste and Energy
- State of the art, water front offices with on site gym
Listed twenty one days agoat IXOM
A rare opportunity to join our Groundwater Treatment Plant in Botany.
- Work for a market leader
- Global business leading the way in water treatment
- Provide technical knowledge for a large plant
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education