Full Time Government & Defence Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is seeking dynamic, motivated and experienced individuals to join its Senior Executive team.
- CURRENT AND ARISING VACANCIES (SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL)
- HIGH PROFILE NATIONAL AGENCY
- ATTRACTIVE SENIOR EXECUTIVE REMUNERATION & CONDITIONS PACKAGE
This is a featured jobat Youth Justice Workers, Department of Justice and Community Safety
If you've got broad professional experience in any field, and you're a good role model, you should consider becoming a youth justice worker!
- Earn a good annual wage plus generous penalty rates.
- Help challenging young people address their behavioural issues.
- No qualifications required. We're looking for maturity, empathy and resilience.
Listed five days agoat The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
• Be involved in managing and analysing customer feedback and staff ideas to improve customer experience• Ongoing, Parramatta location, Salary...
- Be involved in managing and analysing customer feedback and staff ideas
- Ongoing, Parramatta location
- Salary package up to $85,750
Listed two days agoat The GEO Group Australia Pty Ltd
Junee Correctional Centre is currently expanding & we require a number of additional Correctional Officer’s to manage the increased number of inmates
- Salary Circa $73k + Superannuation
- A roster working only 19 days out of 42
- No experience required - extensive training provided and paid for!
Listed nine days agoat Leading Roles
Provide leadership, development and performance improvement, while maintaining high standards of service to the Bellingen community.
- Live and work in the beautiful NSW coastal hinterland.
- Lead a team focused on providing exceptional services to the Bellingen community
- Enjoy work-life balance and career development opportunities.
Listed six days agoat Department of Transport and Main RoadsWe are seeking a high performing and innovative Administration Support Officer to join the M1 Upgrade Project team on the Gold Coast. Listed three days agoat Liverpool City CouncilLiverpool City Council has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Liaison Officer to join its Customer Service team Listed two days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentDo you want to work within the disability sector & make a difference? Generous hourly rate, work close to home & great team culture. Read on! Listed four days agoat Queensland RailWe have exciting permanent opportunities for x 2 Project Support Officers to join the Project Delivery Office of Queensland Rail. Listed two days agoat State Emergency ServiceDeliver high quality customer focussed strategies and services to support operational and statutory requirements. Listed two days agoat Gippsland Water
Gippsland Water currently has opportunities for Customer Contact Officers to join the Customer Assistance team in Traralgon.
- Permanent, Full Time, Part Time and Fixed Term positions available
- Great benefits and work life balance
- Based in Traralgon
Listed five days agoat Shellharbour City Council
You'll provide high quality customer experiences to our Libraries ensuring our customers have a positive library experience. Weekend & Evening shifts
- Have a passion for engaging with our community through our Library service?
- Looking for new opportunities as we embark on our transition to Warilla Library
- 7 day roster with weekend & evening shifts - Temp full time (12 months)
Listed six days agoat Ombudsman Victoriare you curious? Able to think outside the box? Like to get to the core of things? Do you have good judgment and analytical skills? Listed four days agoat Bass Coast Shire Council
A fabulous opportunity to join our Governance team and combine your administration, communication and customer service skills in this varied role.
- Replacement position
- Permanent full time
- $68,203 - $79,320 plus superannuation
Listed five days agoat Department of Family & Community Services
Are you passionate about improving the life chances of children and helping families to live happy and fulfilling lives? We are hiring now!
- Industry leading training and support
- Flexible working conditions including a 140 hour month
- Close to public transport
Listed two days agoat Moreton Bay Regional CouncilDevelop, review & update Customer Service resources including website content, reference information, processes, work instructions, user manuals, etc. Listed four days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentPlay a vital leadership role reviewing cases/decisions with a high profile, growing government organization. Career opportunity with training. Listed two days agoat Shellharbour City Council
Open to school leavers & mature age applicants, this traineeship covers practical & theory elements within the Diploma Library & Information Services.
- Have a passion for delivering quality Library experiences, resources & programs?
- Looking for a new opportunity to work across Shellharbour City Libraries?
- Get on the job training while completing studies in Library Information Services
Listed two days agoat City of Ballarat• Permanent, Full time • Salary range $59,719 to $63,652 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation Listed three days agoat Australian Building and Construction Commission
The Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC) has an exciting opportunity for APS 5 Investigators to join our Melbourne team.
- High profile Federal Government Agency
- Full-time, permanent or fixed term (12 months)
- Melbourne based positions
Listed five days agoat William Angliss Institute
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Officer to join the Student Records and Enrolments team.
- Full Time Fixed Term position until December 2019
- Commencement salary of $49,913p.a. plus superannuation
- CBD Location and Other Staff Benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email