Government & Defence Jobs in Graceville QLD 4075
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is seeking dynamic, motivated and experienced individuals to join its Senior Executive team.
- CURRENT AND ARISING VACANCIES (SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL)
- HIGH PROFILE NATIONAL AGENCY
- ATTRACTIVE SENIOR EXECUTIVE REMUNERATION & CONDITIONS PACKAGE
Listed twenty four days agoat Brisbane City CouncilWe are seeking a motivated and customer focused person to join Councillor Nicole Johnston’s Tennyson Ward Office at Fairfield. Listed six days agoat Department of EducationQueensland Academy for Science, Mathematics and Technology, Metropolitan Region Listed five days agoat Queensland RailWe have exciting permanent opportunities for x 2 Project Support Officers to join the Project Delivery Office of Queensland Rail. Listed four days agoat National Resource TeamImmediate Start - 5 month contract - Brisbane location - Federal Government Agency Listed six days agoat Department of Housing & Public WorksContent Management and Strategy deliver customer centric content solutions for SSQ & government agencies across the phone, counter & social channels. Listed three days agoat Randstad - Business Support
This role is responsible for supporting the planning, administration and conduct of funding arrangement management activities.
- Attractive hourly rate
- Work for a Federal Government Department
- Exciting Opportunities
Listed four days agoat National Resource TeamImmediate Start - 2 month contract - Brisbane location - Federal Government Agency Listed twelve days agoat ASIC
Join the team responsible for the assessment and action on reports of alleged misconduct and breach notifications
- Provide registration, administration and assessment support in our M&BR Team
- Full-time ongoing opportunity based in Brisbane CBD
- Competitive salary from $52,339 (depending on experience) with 15.4% super
Listed three days agoat National Resource TeamImmediate Start - Contract to 30 June 19 - Brisbane location - Federal Government Agency Listed thirteen days agoat West Moreton Hospital and Health ServiceThe role of relief pool Administration Officer is to undertake a range of activities that provide effective administrative support to the various area Listed three days agoat DFP Recruitment
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the NDIS Commission in Queensland.
- Support the establishment and operation of the NDIS Commission in Queensland.
- Join a high profile government body at its inception and make a difference.
- Competitive salary package including 15.4% superannuation.
Listed thirteen days agoat Davidson CorporateAre you available immediately? Are you looking for your next Government position? Listed three days agoat Stadiums Queensland
Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre is seeking a Groundsperson to assist with the preparation, maintenance and presentation of the Centre.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Maintain and prepare grounds for one of Queensland’s major sporting venues
- Exciting and energetic work environment
Listed five days agoat IPAWe are currently looking for impeccably presented, professional and experienced Administrative Professionals for a range of roles within QLD Gov Listed three days agoat Australian Electoral Commission
The Assistant Director Planning, Coordination and Assurance manages the planning, review and delivery of corporate and governance activities.
- Positive team culture that values initiative and commitment
- Become an integral member of the APS
- Competitive salary with 15.4% super
Listed five days agoat Davidson CorporateAre you an experienced Procurement Support Officer? Are you available immoderately? Listed three days agoat Department of Environment and ScienceNewly created permanent workplace health & safety role Opportunity to make a difference Flexible working arrangements (including location) available Listed five days agoat Randstad - Business Support
Reporting to a Director or a Line Manager, you will be working with a team of internal project/policy officers and external consultants.
- Seeking experienced policy officers with government background
- Work on exciting temporary contract positions
- Brisbane CBD, attractive hourly rates
Listed three days agoat Programmed Skilled Workforce
Our client is seeking a motivated administrator who has experience in auditing of applications and high attention to detail for an ongoing role.
- Immediate start
- Ongoing AO roles
- Great pay rate
Receive new jobs for this search by email