Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Kingswood NSW 2747Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat KPR Allied Health
KPR Allied Health has a rare opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team in Carlingford.
- Part time role, 3 days per week with the option to go full time
- Great Team Culture - Work with the best in the business!
- Established clinic with close ties with the sports community!
This is a featured jobat Australian Cosmetic Dental Group
As a Dental Receptionist/Assistant, you will be responsible for helping to deliver superior care to the patients of our practice.
- Expanding practice with a focus on highest quality patient care
- Enjoy the environment of friendly and supportive team
- Convenient location with on site parking
Listed six hours agoat Wentworth Healthcare LimitedFull Time, Part Time & Locum Jobs available for General Practitioners (GPs), Nurses, Admin staff in Penrith, Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Lithgow Listed five days agoat SKC Derm PTY LTDCasual medical receptionist for busy dermatology practice Listed one day agoat GenesisCare
Build and Manage a team of RNs in both Radiation and Medical Oncology providing specialist care to your Patients on their journey with us here at GC
- Manage a team of nurse across Radiation and Medical Oncology
- Participate in National Nurse Lead Forums
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
Listed fifteen days agoat Wentworth Healthcare Limited
Can you capture, analyse and interpret data to aid in the planning, monitoring & evaluation of health services in our region?
- 3 Days Christmas Shutdown Leave
- Up to 3 days Family and Community Leave
- Free onsite parking
Listed fourteen days agoat Ozemed SurgeryWe are looking for a motivated friendly RN to join our team to work alongside our GP's Listed one day agoat Rehab Management
Vibrant culture, fantastic benefits and rewards ~ positive team culture that promotes development ~ excellent training program
- 20% consultant bonus on base salary
- Transparent career paths, clear promotion targets
- We invest in you – annual professional development to see you succeed
Listed fifteen days agoat Heritage Care Group
Be generously rewarded for your work. Experienced ACFI Officer (Registered Nurse) required!
- Be part of a growing organisation
- Work in a supportive team
- Flexible days
Listed fifteen days agoat E4 Recruitment
Brand New Facility based in Penrith - Having recently opened their doors they're looking for a strong Facility Manager to come on take charge
- 125 Bed Facility | Penrith Location | Growing Occupancy
- Exciting opportunity to get onboard with this forward thinking organisation
- Excellent salary package on offer $ 145,000 + super
Listed fourteen days agoat Australian UnityRewarding Role I ASAP Start I Make a Difference in the Community I Multiple Roles Available Listed fourteen days agoat Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT)About us: At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to live life to the full'. We believe that love for life Listed seven days agoat Chemist WarehousePut your studies and theory to great use at our Penrith stores! Learn from some of our greatest Pharmacists and develop your career! Listed thirteen hours agoat Early Start AustraliaGraduate recruitment - Occupational Therapy for national company Early Start Australia. Listed six days agoat Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)
Make a difference! Improve the outcomes for individuals with autism. Develop your knowledge of autism in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Part time role - min 3 days per week, negotiable
- Australia’s largest specialist autism provider. Work in a transdisciplinary team
- Itinerant role servicing Penrith, Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Lithgow, NSW
Listed two days agoat Cerebral Palsy AllianceCome and join our compassionate and professional team at Kingswood and Prairiewood and help change the lives of children and adults with disabilities. Listed five days agoat Work Health Group
Join one of Australia's leading Allied Health organisations with 1100+ staff. Penrith location, fun team, great training & support.
- Graduates welcome to apply!
- Service the Penrith region - flexible working conditions incl work from home!
- Excellent growth opportunities in over 80 locations in Aus!
Listed one day agoat Hays Healthcare
Occupational Therapist role working with disabilities - Penrith - 65-85k
- Competitive Salary
- Chance to make a difference
- Fantastic opportunity within Not-for-profit
Listed three days agoat Pinnacle Rehab Pty Ltd
As a return to work specialist, you liaise with multiple stakeholders to enable return to everyday activities, including the ability to work.
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work near your residence
- Permanent role with excellent remuneration
- Structured induction, coaching and on the job development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education