Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Brighton VIC 3186Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Public Sector People
Our vision is to be 'the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia', we're looking for consultants who believe in this over short term profit.
- Established client base to capitalise on, 15 years recruiting in our sectors
- Strong team to learn from
- A clear vision of what we are trying to achieve together
This is a featured jobat Oakleigh Grammar
Oakleigh Grammar currently has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Human Resources Officer to join our passionate team.
- Part-time position (2-3 days/a week)
- Excellent facilities and professional working environment
- Graduates with some experience are welcome to apply.
Listed nine days agoat Retail Prodigy GroupGenerous staff discount on brand products
Structured training and development program
Future growth opportunities Listed five days agoat Tandem Partners
Enjoy work life balance with a part time role (28 hours) split over days and hours that suit your lifestyle!
- Enjoy a true generalist HR role with broad exposure
- St Kilda Road location - Part time role
- Salary circa $70, 000 to $75, 000 package
Listed thirteen days agoat City of Port PhillipThe City of Port Phillip is committed to a culture of ethical leadership, openness, respect and integrity and provides a great work-life balance. Listed eleven hours agoat Australian Home Care ServicesJoin a internal recruitment team in the Aged & Disability, Home & Community Care Sector. Recruit support workers in a defined region. Listed nineteen days agoat SubmitreadyDo you enjoy writing? Casual, ongoing and very interesting work. Report writing - for the migration and recruitment industry Listed eleven hours agoat Zenitas HealthcareInternal recruitment opportunity recruiting across our Mobile Allied Health Division Listed ten days agoat Career Management Services
This Head Office role will play a pivotal role in attracting and recruiting awesome, talented individuals to join CMS
- Contract role – 20 hours per week, flexible days (will suit school hours)
- Exciting opportunity to join an established, fast-growing company
- Seeking an exceptional people person with end-to-end recruitment background
Listed seventeen days agoat SDTalent
Growing, fun, fast paced. Independent, initiative, customer focus & problem solving skills!
- Make your mark in a rapidly growing organisation
- Independent role in flexible, fast paced, fun environment
- Modern St Kilda Rd office
Listed thirteen days agoat HealthscopeFull time, 12 month contract role with view for extension with a national organisation in health located on St Kilda Rd, Melbourne. Training provided Listed thirteen days agoat Tandem Partners
Newly created role in ASX listed company focused on designing a new strategic workforce plan.
- Growth-oriented business
- Strategic workforce planning
- 6 month fixed term contract, St Kilda Rd location
Listed thirteen days agoat Bayside Personnel
Currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our motivated and experienced engineering and technical team.
- Melbourne St Kilda Rd location
- 360 degree recruitment
- Full Training & Development provided
Listed nineteen days agoat WORKFORCEXSWe have an amazing opportunity for a Field Support Manager to join our team at the WorkforceXS National Office in Melbourne... Listed two days agoat G4S Custodial ServicesLead the way in this newly created position - St Kilda Rd Location Listed twenty five days agoat Sagacity SearchA unique opportunity to lead practices in talent assessment, acquisition, program design and consulting, to a broad and blue chip client base. Listed six days agoat TeamKids
TeamKids are seeking a well rounded HR professional to join our team, helping deliver exceptional support to our Operational team nationally.
- Are you HR qualified & want to work with a company with a strong, fun culture?
- Do you want to work for a company with a strong purpose and authentic values?
- Immediate start available in this newly created role with a market leader!
Listed six days agoat Toyota InsuranceOpportunity for an HR generalist to join a vibrant and friendly HR team with room to learn and grow. Listed three days agoat Tandem Partners
For those HR professionals who treat "every day like it's game day" - then this P&C BP role could be just what you're looking for!
- Modern office environment with great facilitates located in Moorabbin
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Salary circa $110,000 to $120,000 plus superannuation and bonus
Listed twelve days agoat Prestige Inhome Care
Exciting opportunity to start your career in HR or for those wishing to grow their learning & skills as a HR Professional.
- Ideal role for someone looking for their first substantial role in HR
- Work closely with the People Team to deliver quality HR Services
- Full-time role Monday to Friday
Listed four days agoat Decjuba
Our next People Experience Administrator will be responsible for preparing payroll data, work-cover processes and general HR administrative duties!
- Payroll and WorkCover administrator
- AMAZING purchasing benefits- up to 50% team discount across product range
- Flexible Part Time Position + easily accessible Head Office located in Cremorne
Listed two days agoat BaptcareThis is a superb opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist looking for a busy HR/IR Advisor position.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education