Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Public Sector People
Our vision is to be 'the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia', we're looking for consultants who believe in this over short term profit.
- Established client base to capitalise on, 15 years recruiting in our sectors
- Strong team to learn from
- A clear vision of what we are trying to achieve together
This is a featured jobat Progressive
We are looking for ambitious and result-driven Recruitment Consultants looking for a career opportunity to join our expanding business.
- Award winning internal training & development linked to your career aspirations
- Be apart of a growing team
- Flexibility and work from home options
Listed eight hours agoat Automotive Brands Group Pty Ltd
We are seeking a Full Time HR Coordinator to join our team on a 12 month fixed term contract in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne!
- Located 100m from Nunawading Station and Free Parking onsite
- Career Development Opportunity
- Support Retail Operations
Listed eight days agoat Ray White Glen WaverleyGreat opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join our award-winning team in Glen Waverley. Listed sixteen days agoat Invenio Pty Ltd
The purpose of this role is to support Invenio Pty. Ltd. with a focus on supporting Human Resource functions of the business.
- Entry level position - Kickstart your career in HR
- Work within a dedicated HR team
- Be a part of an inovative team with a great culture
Listed four days agoat Smaart RecruitmentFantastic opportunity to work for a global family owned business who are looking for a HR and Payroll Officer! | $100k + Super Listed fourteen days agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
Immediate start for an experienced HR Advisor/Business Partner. Must have IR/ER experience with EBA/Awards.
- Immediate start
- South East location
- IR/ER skillset required
Listed twenty days agoat CharterhouseVaried HR role - Advise line managers, deal with employee variations, contribute to projects Listed thirteen days agoat Metricon Homes
Provide advice to employees and business leaders whilst empowering our Managers in building people capability.
- Onsite parking, gym and café.
- Engaged business collaborative team focused culture with ongoing development
- High Performing Team
Listed sixteen days agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
Immediately available roles. Experienced HR Administrators, Advisors and Generalists needed to assist short term and long assignments.
- South East locations
- Immediate starts
- Great hourly rates
Listed sixteen days agoat BSA Ltd
Join the senior leadership team for a national role for an ASX listed reputable Australian Company- don't miss this opportunity? Apply Now!
- National HR Lead role the senior leadership team for a growing division of BSA
- Strategic and operational role leading a small team
- Sydney or Melbourne Location
Listed six days agoat TalentConnect Pty Ltd trading as TalentConnection
We are seeking two high impact Organisational Capability Specialists who can really add value and make a difference to a business.
- Two Opportunities - One Role 2 Days a Week
- Fantastic Team and Culture
- Ability to be Innovative and Creative
Listed seven days agoat BlueScope
Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition professional to join our Talent & Sourcing function.
- Manage your own high volume, internal end-to-end recruitment portfolio.
- Be a trusted business advisor to HR and hiring teams.
- Enjoy working for an employer who supports workplace flexibility.
Listed nine days agoat ONCALL Group Australia
Continue your career in Recruitment and HR with ONCALL Group Australia
- Do something that really matters!
- Commence or expand your HR career
- Join our growing dynamic team
Listed fifteen days agoat Smaart RecruitmentFantastic opportunity to work for a global family owned business who are looking for a HR and Payroll Officer! | $100k plus super Listed nine days agoat World VisionTo establish, execute and lead agile recruitment strategies that enable WVA to source qualified & diverse candidates. Listed nine days agoat World VisionTo establish, execute and lead agile recruitment strategies that enable WVA to source qualified & diverse candidates. Listed eight days agoat RSPCA (Victoria)
As a newly developed position, the Organisational Capability Manager has the ability to shape the role and make it their own.
- Work for Victoria’s leading animal welfare charity
- Exciting opportunity for a passionate Organisational Capability Manager
- Fixed term contract position located in Burwood East
Listed eleven days agoat Category 5 Labour Management
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter/Administrator who can to hit the ground running as our business continues to grow!
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Recruitment
- Recruitment & General Administration
- Immediate Start
Listed fourteen days agoat Estia Health
Lead a dedicated team of specialists to make a difference in the lives of our residents.
- Take the next step in your career
- Frequent exposure to senior leaders
- Support our teams making a difference to our residents
Listed six days agoat Estia Health
Play a key leadership role in ensuring rostering and workforce planning practices align with the needs of our residents.
- Newly created opportunity - shape and guide the function
- Based in either our Sydney or Melbourne office
- Make a difference to support our residents
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education