Industrial & Employee Relations Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat PPG Industries
Use your generalist skill set and IR knowledge to leverage your next HR career step with a global company!
- Challenging HR Advisor role working with iconic brands - 12 month contract
- Opportunity to develop your HR Generalist & ER/IR skills with a supportive team
- Villawood based! Work close to home with onsite parking!
This is a featured jobat Local Government Association of Qld
Assist Peak Services in providing high quality industrial relations and employment law advice and assistance to Peak Clients and other stakeholders.
- Fringe CBD Location, Newstead
- Flexible work options
- Peak Services offers generous superannuation
Listed two days agoat Sydney Children’s Hospitals NetworkSydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia. We care for thousands of children each year in our... Listed twenty one hours agoat Deakin UniversityA rare opportunity to join a strong, pragmatic team of Workplace Relations Professionals working in a dynamic and changing environment. Listed five days agoat Metro Trains MelbourneA niche opportunity for a dynamic & resilient Workplace Relations professional to make the transition into the public transport sector. Listed two days agoat Beaumont PeopleImmediate opportunity for a Health and Wellbeing partner to join one of Sydney's large Universities on a 5-6 month contract. Listed two days agoat Chobani
Join a Great Place to Work! IR/ER expertise a must! Fun, friendly & flexible team culture. Dandenong location
- Australia’s #1 yogurt brand
- Global organisation with a social mission
- 12-month maternity leave contract
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Provide day to day expertise to a national business that supports Australian communities!
- Full time position - Perth, WA
- A business that contributes to the community
- Be support by a national team of HR professionals
Listed seven days agoat Wood.Wood is currently recruiting for an IR Manager. This position is on a permanent basis with Wood primarily based at our office located in Brisbane. Listed six days agoat EMR Golden Grove
This exciting permanent position, offered on an 8 days on, 6 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off, 4 days on 3 days off roster
- Exciting and Challenging HR Superintendent role
- Friendly and Supportive Team
- Modern Camp with fully equipped gym
Listed two days agoat TalentpathHRBP role with an Employee Relations and Industrial Relations focus, supporting and partnering with the State GM and Operations Managers! Listed five days agoat Hender Contracting
A pivotal role contributing to the development of effective employee and industrial relations consultancy
- CBD location
- Flexible working arrangements
- Large and complex organisation
Listed eight days agoat Mater GroupJoin the Mater, a leader in healthcare, in the role of Manager Industrial Relations. Listed nine days agoat Mars Australia
Highly autonomous role offering breadth within the IR/ER field! Opportunity to build organisational capability across multiple business units!
- Build productive relationships
- Support and coach stakeholders on IR/ER issues
- Exposure to operational and corporate environments
Listed two days agoat OricaThe role actively participates in Site and plays a vital role in partnering and providing guidance to our managers and employees. Listed two days agoat Downer EDI Services Pty LtdFantastic opportunity to make a difference and drive changes, it’s your chance to take control and make your mark in this rapidly evolving business. Listed five days agoat GrainCorp
We're seeking a high-energy, dedicated HRBP to partner with our Grains QLD port and country operations.
- We're a large listed agribusiness with a growing international footprint
- You're a pragmatic, collaborative HR generalist with a passion for ag
- Together we'll support the Grains business to meet tomorrow's challenges.
Listed five days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Human Resources
Partner with CBA employees to provide end to end advice on Employee Relations.
- You are an experience Employee Relations Specialist
- We are a supportive team focussed on making a difference
- Together we provide expert ER advice to all CBA employees
Listed thirteen hours agoat HR Partners - Brisbane
As the HR Advisor Queensland, you will provide generalist HR / ER support to business leaders as part of geographically dispersed HR team
- 6 Month fixed term contract - possible extensions / permanency
- Attractive salary and flexible working environment
- Brisbane Eastern suburbs location, free onsite parking
Listed one day agoat Department of Health - QueenslandSignificant project role contributing to projects impacting the working arrangements for the nursing and midwifery workforce state wide
Receive new jobs for this search by email