Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Richmond VIC 3121Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Konica Minolta (Awarded the WGEAcitation for gender equality)
Join our growing team! Seeking a results-driven software sales consultant to develop and communicate our unique value proposition to our customers.
- Uncapped Commission
- Highly collaborative and supportive workplace
- Build on our significant existing business
This is a featured jobat OVO Energy
Huge opportunity to get in at the ground floor with a new retailer, backed by an established UK company. You'll get to help define our approach.
- Be a part of an exciting, dynamic and growing team - get in at the ground floor
- Work in an exciting startup environment - backed by a successful UK company
- Lots of opportunities for growth and career development
Listed three days agoat Robert WaltersChance to lead one of the most high-profile programs in Australia. Delivery and technology pro needed, still getting your hands dirty in delivery. Listed five days agoat Mars Recruitment
Exciting opportunity to establish, develop and lead the organisational Technology strategy.
- Healthcare provider that's changing Victorian lives
- Lead and develop the Technology road map
- New and exciting projects across the group
Listed three days agoat MedHealthMedHealth Group is Australia's most trusted provider for health solutions across Australia. ASAP start. Listed six days agoat Amazon Web Services
We are looking for technology thought-leaders who build long lasting and influential relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- Ensure customer success in building applications and services on AWS
- Transform the way businesses scale as we rapidly expand in APAC.
- #1 On Linkedin's Top Companies to Work for List in 2018
Listed three days agoat Dental Health Services Victoria
Join an amazing team that provides ICT services to a business that works to improve the oral health outcomes of Victorians!
- Fixed term full time for 12 months
- Work in a great team environment with a sense of purpose
- Proximity to Lygon Street
Listed four days agoat Momentum EnergyAn exciting opportunity to support our businesses by delivering first level IT support and guidance to our employees Listed four days agoat Affix GroupTake the lead on technology infrastructure, cloud and future roadmaps to deliver enterprise services to the business. Listed four days agoat Village Roadshow LtdBased in South Yarra's iconic Jam Factory, the Service Desk team excels at IT&T support for internal clients in offices, sites and remote locations ar Listed six days agoat Adaps ITTechnical Support Officer - Mobile Devices @ Parramatta Listed four days agoat Regis
Regis is seeking an experienced End User Computing Engineer to join our IT team in Armadale!
- Armadale Location
- Permanent, Full time position
- Competitive salary and fantastic employee benefits
Listed seven days agoat Accent Support OfficeThe IT Administrator is responsible for maintaining the company’s network, server and desktop systems, implement IT projects and act as the escalation Listed four days agoat Healthscopex1 contract role and x1 permanent full time role in our Head Office in central Melbourne. Join a friendly team with supportive managers Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyChallenge yourself in joining one of Australia's top tier and prestigious law firms as they embark on their digital transformation. Listed seven days agoat FlippaThis role is responsible for providing, support, education and guidance in the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure. Listed fifty one minutes agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedLooking for an experienced help desk analyst with exceptional customer service. You will join a highly regarded organisation. Immediate start. Listed four days agoat Database Consultants Australia
We are seeking an enthusiastic ICT professional to assist with both internal and external infrastructure projects.
- Melbourne CBD
- Competitive market rate
- Career Development Role
Listed three days agoat RSM
We are currently seeking a Service Desk Technician to join our National Information & Technology Division on a fixed-term basis.
- National Professional Services Organisation
- Large and Friendly IT Team
- Great Employee Benefits
Listed seven days agoat Latitude ITSeeking a highly motivated deployment manager to manage and deliver technology aspects for an ASX-listed company Listed five days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty LtdPut your ITIL Certification, your proven expertise in troubleshooting & excellent communications skills to work in this fast-paced IT role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education