Real Estate & Property Jobs in All Sydney NSW
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Reston Real Estate
We are searching for an enthusiastic and loyal individual who will start as a general all-rounder and trained to be a Property Officer.
- Excellent opportunity for recent school graduates!
- Training and certificate of registration course provided.
- Career progression opportunities available
This is a featured jobat Visionary Investment Group
Managing the full sales cycle in project sales, it is a fantastic opportunity to display your passion and “can-do” attitude in project sales.
- Competitive base salary plus super offered with high earning potential
- Located at the top floor of J.P. Morgan Building in Sydney CBD
- Immediate start in a cooperative and supportive team
Listed five days agoat DUO TAXProperty inspector required for a 6 month contract with potential for full time. No industry experience required. Office experience essential. Listed twenty three hours agoat Savills
A unique opportunity exists for a full time Analyst to join our growing success and become part of a vibrant working environment.
- Global Property Company
- Full-Time Position
- Sydney CBD Location
Listed seventeen hours agoat CBREWork with a highly successful and dynamic Residential Projects team in undertaking hosting Property Opens on a casual/part time basis Listed eight days agoat ACRWORLD
Genuine career development opportunity to move into an Assistant DM role with a leading private Land Developer.
- Australian largest private developer
- Fantastic learning environment - learn from the best in the game!
Listed sixteen hours agoat Gough Property & Real Estate RecruitersWorld's leading real estate franchise group in need of an eager Sales Assistant to join their growing team in the Eastern suburbs. Listed thirteen hours agoat CBREJoin our highly successful off-the-plan Residential Projects sales team Listed three days agoat Gough Property & Real Estate RecruitersLease administrator for Shopping Centre Group**Vibrant team, fast-paced with a lot of stakeholder liaison, HUGE career advancement opportunities** Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserAssist a pro-active Director in a sales admin and marketing hands-on role. Listed seventeen hours agoat Hays Property
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and expanding Local Council located in North West Sydney!
- 3 Month Contract Ongoing
- North West Sydney
Listed four days agoat Dexus
Explore a career at Dexus. Our people are at the foundation of everything we do.
- 3 month fixed term contract
- Start Early April
- Australia Square, Sydney based | Modern and open plan offices
Listed four days agoat Gough Property & Real Estate Recruiters
Lease administrator for Shopping Centre Group**Vibrant team, fast-paced with a lot of stakeholder liaison, HUGE career advancement opportunities**
- Excellent company culture!
- Work with a variety of stakeholders!
- Exposure to Retail Leases Act is an advantage but not essential
Listed seven days agoat Page Personnel Office SupportAn exciting opportunity for a confident Receptionist/Administrator to join the fast paced property sector with a progressive culture. Listed seven days agoat Gough Property & Real Estate RecruitersAre you a passionate individual looking to work with top performing agents and become a Successful Real Estate Agent yourself? THEN APPLY NOW!! Listed seven days agoat Hays Property
Property Graduate - Property Assistant
- Graduate role
- Client Side
- Excellent CBD Location
Listed six days agoat BresicWhitney Estate Agents
Are you highly motivated, have a resilient spirit combined with excellent admin skills? If so, you may be the ideal person for a Team Assistant role!
- Ongoing development and training opportunities
- Join a supportive, collaborative environment
- The chance to take ownership of a role and use your initiative
Listed five days agoat Gough Property & Real Estate Recruiters** Join a leading agent who is dominating the Inner West ** Urgent role due to the amount of business they are doing ** Attractive salary package ** Listed four days agoat Colliers International
Be a part of our highly successful Retail Leasing team, supporting The Head of Retail you will provide administrative support.
- Proven and recent experience in a similar role preferably within Real Estate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail coupled with strong organisational skills
Listed sixteen hours agoat Hays Facilities Management
Hays Facilities Management are seeking an assistant FM for a client in Sydney CBD!
- Central CBD Location
- Immediate Start
- Temp - Perm
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers