Education & Training, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Guardian Early Learning Group
Seeking an influential and passionate Educational Leader for our Reggio Emilia inspired centre in the heart of Bowen Hills.
- 2-3 Days off the floor with the option of Full Non-contact
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; quality enhancement initiative
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Coordinating and delivering sports activities to young aged children.
- Coordinate sports activities to children aged 2 yo to 13 yo
- Plan and implement sport lessons
- Early Morning/Afternoon hours
Listed twenty two hours agoat Perigon Group Pty Limited
A rare opportunity for a marketing graduate or coordinator to join a international property development company
- Forture 500 company, high reputable
- Brisbane CBD
- New Role, 3 month contract
Listed twenty two hours agoat Davidson Executive
High growth, purpose-led Oak Tree Group. Inaugural Head of Marketing & Sales. Report to the Founder. Drive Marketing Strategy underpinning growth.
- Inaugural Senior Leadership Role
- Report to the Founder & Director
- Marketing, Sales & Community Engagement
Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
Avenues Early Learning centre- Norman Park is seeking an experienced administration assistant looking for a new challenge.
- Discounted childcare rates
- Supportive management team
- Above award wages
Listed two days agoat Abt AssociatesWe seek a qualified professional to work alongside the ANFPP team and raise the national profile of the program as well as improve quality and value. Listed five days agoat inndox
Technology start-up inndox, based at River City Labs is looking for a junior Marketing and Sales assistant to join our small team.
- Fast paced start up environment
- Training provided
- Great location
Listed two days agoat RemServAn exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing Coordinator, to develop and execute targeted marketing communications that support the de Listed seven days agoat Stadiums Queensland
Coordinate the event delivery of sports events and concerts at The Gabba and contribute to their success of creating great experiences for patrons.
- Provide event coordination and administration support across a variety of events
- Work at The Gabba, home to the Brisbane Lions, Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
- Salary $61,453.75 p.a + up to 12.75% employer contributed super & leave loading
Listed one day agoat Bank of QueenslandOn a contract until January 2020, you will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition through compelling and engaging content. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
We have a vision for Markets & Events in SE Qld. Join a rapidly growing company bringing spaces, places, traders to life!
- Promote, shape and grow Brisbane's Weekend Market Scene.
- Develop new and exciting events across SE QLD - from concept to execution.
- Join Brisbane's youngest yet Qld's largest vendor management group.
Listed one hour agoat Qld Catholic Education Commission
We are seeking a Communications and Content Officer to assist the Queensland Catholic Education Commission with its media management.
- Attractive salary and conditions
- Located in Brisbane CBD
- Great team environment
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThe PR and Communications Coordinator is responsible for driving all media and communications for Squash Australia Listed fourteen hours agoat Palliative Care Queensland
Communications Officer 0.4FTE 12 month contract, with possibility of extension Location: Brisbane (Spring Hill)
- Innovative and createive role
- Flexible work hours available (inc. school friendly hours)
- Work for a statewide charity - opportunity to make a difference
Listed two days agoat The Coffee ClubA fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing coordinator to take on a new challenge and help transform a well-known Australian brand. Listed twenty nine minutes agoat Queensland Resources Council
Seeking expressions of interest for the position of Digital Technologies Enrichment Officer (Full-Time).
- Work with Australia's leading industry/education partnership
- Create and deliver dynamic, hands on school-based programs
- Full-time commencing start of Term Four 2019, an earlier start can be negotiated
Listed sixteen hours agoat Blue Sky CareersCapable Group Purchasing Officer needed for top-end private education environment. Immediate start, permanent role, huge opportunity awaits. Listed twelve days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThe Student Support Officer is a front-line position and includes high level consultation with students, academic staff and other key stakeholders. Listed eight days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThe Engagement and Events Officer assists the Business Development Team to deliver initiatives that build and the brand and reputation of QUT. Listed two days agoat SOL EduRun and assist with marketing campaigns/events to promote company and its partner institutions Listed five days agoat Cherryvale Partners Pty Ltd10 month contract | Chemical Manufacturing Industry | Creative Marketing & Design | $67K plus super
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education