Administration & Office Support, Design & Architecture, Legal, Community Services & Development Jobs in Ayr QLD 4807Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Refrigerated Technologies Qld
Refrigerated Technologies is seeking an Office Manager to join our team in Bowen.
- Full time permanent position - Monday to Friday
- Minimum 5 years Administration Experience
- Immediate Start
Listed fourteen days agoat Community Connection
Lifestyle / Personal Care Assistant Position for Immediate Start - No Experience Necessary; Only the Right Values & Attitude
- Salary Sacrifice Option for Greater Take Home Pay
- Rewarding Career Path - Make a Positive Contribution to others
- Ongoing Paid Training Opportunities
Listed fifteen days agoat Burdekin Community Association Inc.Community Development Officer to develop and help implement an evidence-based Burdekin Suicide Prevention Community Action Plan. Listed fifteen days agoat Private Advertiser6 month temp Listed twenty two days agoat Private AdvertiserGudjuda Reference Group Aboriginal Corporation in cooperation with Churches of Christ in Queensland are funded to provide Intensive Family Support. Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserPCYC Burdekin Listed six days agoat Edmen
Challenging roles with opportunities to transition into a permanent position. Care for people in group home, respite, in home and community settings.
- Work available in Ayr and Townsville
- Competitive hourly rates
- Start now. empower now. Mentor now.
Listed three days agoat Hays Office Support
Starting on the 2nd of July, this role calls for an experienced administrator to work in a team environment
- 12 week contract
- Monday to Friday, full-time hours
- $27.00 per hour
Listed nine days agoat Hays Office Support
6 week assignment with local bespoke manufacturing company | Administration & Customers Service exp needed.
- Five week assignment starting 24th June | 09:00 to 17:00, Mon - Fri
- Reckon experience highly regarded
- Locally owned and operated manufacturer
Listed ten days agoat QCS Custodial Correctional Officer Recruitment
Change to a career that will challenge you and make Queensland a safer place to live and work - extensive training & personal development
- Permanent Full-Time, multiple opportunities until December 2019
- Salary in the range of $48,373 to $63,005 per annum + up to 12.75% super
- We hire individuals from aged, child welfare and family support backgrounds
Listed twenty two days agoat IPAIPA Personnel are currently seeking a Procurement Officer to join our team for a full time 6 month contract. Listed sixteen days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Utilise your extensive Health Clerk experience in this unique defence environment.
- Be part of an exciting new project
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Contribute to positive health outcomes in a unique environment
Listed three days agoat Employment Office2 x opportunities for Social Workers within a growing NFP providing community services through SA and NT. Contract positions, remote location Listed fourteen days agoat PCYC QLD
This position will be responsible for building community involvement and ownership of sport & recreation activities/programs.
- Full-time, Fixed term (12 months)
- Generous tax free salary packaging benefits
- Not-for-profit Organisation
Listed seventeen days agoat Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women
Do you want an opportunity to improve the lives of Queensland children, young people and families who need it most?
- Attractive salary package including 12.5% superannuation & annual leave loading
- Industry-leading training and support
- Family support through parental leave and flexible working arrangements
Listed twenty days agoat Sugarman AustraliaProgram Manager Needed to lead a team across the area of child protection. Excellent Benefits. Immediate interview. Listed sixteen days agoat Hays Healthcare
Temporary job working directly with the defence community delivering mental health programs
- Deliver Mental Health Programs
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Defence Community
Listed nine days agoat CBC Staff SelectionCBC Staff Selection are recruiting an experienced and confident Lawyer with commercial experience and high level communication skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education