Graduate Jobs in Collingwood VIC 3066Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat FoodWorks
AUR has an opportunity for a motivated Network Planner to join the team to assist the company in making strategic network improvement decisions.
- Work in an innovative team performing interesting and challenging work
- Full time position in a fantastic city location for a National organisation
- Truly supportive culture with great work/life balance
This is a featured jobat Ascender
Deliver end-to-end payroll processing to clients using Preceda system. Balance & report on monthly and yearly payroll.
- Permanent, Full-time role - initial location Malvern, then City Road, Southbank
- Fast-paced, people-focused environment - be part of a motivated, growing team
- Leading Payroll Outsourcing provider in APAC
Listed three days agoat Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees
This fast-paced role will see you dealing with multiple stakeholders to provide IT support. A great opportunity to showcase your technical skills.
- Opportunity to utlise your IT Support skills
- Full-time permanent position - 35 hours per week
- Highly regarded membership association
Listed two days agoat Dixon Advisory
Are you a recent Accounting grad? Build your career with hands-on experience and a supportive workplace that meets your professional objectives.
- On-the-job training, mentoring by senior staff and postgraduate study support!
- Free breakfast each morning + annual fitness rebate.
- Sponsored sporting events, monthly team gatherings and office parties.
Listed three days agoat Troocoo
One of our Not-For-Profit clients are currently going through a PC Refresh Project across VIC
- QLD Location
- March 2020 Start Date
- Contract Opportunity
Listed three days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
You'll be in a team who are the first point of contact for IT incidents, problems & requests. You'll give advice & will assist in resolving issues.
- Centrally located in Melbourne CBD
- Supportive team with career development opportunities
- Fantastic staff benefits including five weeks leave
Listed five days agoat Rationale Group Pty Ltd
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Support person to join RATIONALE's growing IT Team!
- Provide company-wide technical support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Level 1 Hardware and Software Support
- Career Progression with exposure and involvement in company-wide IT Projects
Listed two days agoat Morgan ConsultingLead a small finance team for this Division of a larger group - full financial reporting using your advanced Excel skills Listed two days agoat David Jones Limited
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneCompetitive Remuneration Package + Incentivesclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: Accounts PayableAccounts Payable
Exciting opportunities available to join our Corporate Finance team and contribute to overall business performance.
- Opportunity to develop your career in a leading international retail business
- New & Modern offices based in Richmond
- Staff Discount across Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco, David Jones + more
Listed two days agoat TalenzaOur global client is currently seeking a Senior QA Engineer to work on a large scale project to replaces a business critical Management System. Listed two days agoat Viatek Technology Pty LtdWe need a Full time Service Desk Analyst who is a committed team player, looking to join a fast paced environment in Cremorne Melbourne Listed two days agoat blueAPACHE
Due to ongoing growth we seek 6 support engineers to join our 24X7 Service Desk. MS Windows, AD, Exchange, Office 365, Citrix XenApp and Networking.
- Rapidly Growing Managed Services Provider With 30% Growth For The Last 10 Years
- Excellent Opportunities For Career Growth
- Passionate & Innovative Workplace - ARN Midmarket partner of the year 2019
Listed one day agoat Micron21 Pty LtdMicron21 require a Trainee Data Centre Customer Support Agent to join our highly talented team to continue providing amazing support for our clients. Listed four days agoat Dental Health Services Victoria
We have an exciting vacancy for an ICT Services Officer to join our team at DHSV. You will be responsible for providing support to clinicians.
- Use your technical skills to help the patients of Victoria
- Fixed term full time for 12 months
- HS2 salary, plus super, ADO’s and salary packaging
Listed three days agoat Dental Health Services Victoria
We have a unique opportunity for a network engineer to use their technical skills to help the most in need Victorians.
- Ongoing full-time position
- $110,000 + superannuation + salary packaging
- Your work will support vulnerable Victorians better their oral health
Listed two days agoat Helloworld Travel LimitedThe Finance division of Helloworld Travel Limited are seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join the team in the Melbourne CBD office. Listed four days agoat AccountAbility
A leader in the manufacturing industry, this organisation is seeking an Assistant Accountant to work within its large finance team.
- Opportunities for growth
- Great team environment - fun & collaborative
- City fringe location
Listed two days agoat Service Works Global Pty Ltd
Rapidly expanding international software company has a superb opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic Technical IT Helpdesk and Support Executive.
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus based on company performance (non-contractual)
- Opportunity for global mobility
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education