Jobs in New South Wales NSW
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat 13cabs
Are you looking to join a friendly team in a fast paced admin role at our Alexandria office full time Monday to Friday 9am-5pm?
- Alexandria location
- Friendly team
- Customer facing
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Inbound Call Centre Office All Rounder
- We are Looking for a new member to join our Inbound Customer Service Team.
- Inner west near Train station Customer Service Administrator
- Full Time Position
Listed one day agoat Aston Advantage
Your chance for a start in the mining industry. Trainee drillers offsiders needed. Ongoing training & a clear career path, working on the latest rigs.
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided
- 1 week on, 1 week off roster providing great work-life balance
- Fly in Fly out role from Sydney to Dubbo
Listed seven hours agoat Urbanest Pty LtdTo assist in the delivery of customer focused operations at the Urbanest properties in Sydney. Listed two days agoat Tyro Payments
We are looking for a switched on, bubbly Receptionist to join Tyro in our office management team on a full-time basis. CBD location.
- CBD location - close to Wynyard station
- Great work/life balance
- Office drinks every Friday, free cereal & coffee
Listed eleven hours agoat Lotus PeopleExperienced in recruitment, placements or career counselling? This is a fast paced, varied role in a down to earth, successful and growing business. Listed eight hours agoat BSI People Pty LimitedSeeking a dynamic Admin coordinator who's looking for an opportunity to get perm/part time based in Sydney, CBD. Listed one day agoat Sprint PeopleKick start your career in this office all rounder role | Close Knit Team | Flexible hours | 2 mins from train station | $60-$70k+super Listed eleven hours agoat TRS - Public SectorRegulation Administration Officer required by NSW Government Department in Sydney CBD. ASAP start - initial contract to 30/04/2019. $37 per hour + sup Listed one day agoat CharterhouseAre you looking for that next step in your career- immediate start for the right candidate Listed six days agoat Proforce
Seeking an entry level position with a well established company? ProForce specialise in placing graduates into corporate roles to launch their careers
- No corporate experience required
- Training provided throughout your first year
- All roles have base salaries and are legitimate full-time, corporate positions
Listed two days agoat Adecco
Adecco has a wide range of Admin & Supervisor roles available for the NSW Election. Roles include voting admin, data & postal vote processing.
- Handy CBD & Eveleigh locations
- Day & Afternoon Shift available
- Apply now for Mid-March start
Listed two days agoat people2peopleNational business, CBD location. Customer service job with bonuses, flex start/finish times & benefits! Listed ten hours agoat Lotus PeopleLotus People are looking for experienced receptionists for upcoming temporary assignments across a range of industries Listed eleven hours agoat Orchard HROSupport the marketing team in administrative duties. Essential to your success will be your PowerPoint skills and event organisation. Listed seven hours agoat Robert WaltersPermanent full-time role with a global finance firm in Sydney CBD which offers stunning city views and ongoing training Listed two days agoat Asian Development BankPart-time 12 PM to 5.00 PM Mon-Friday managing the reception; assisting with visiting staff, events, office management. Listed two days agoat Hurex Pty LtdThis job is a full-time role, working 5 Days Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm Listed one day agoat CoAct
Join us NOW in a newly created role that you will be able to put your stamp on. We offer work-life flexibility and a supportive team environment!
- Not-For-Profit organisation that makes a difference to the lives of Australians
- Work-life flexibility - Immediate Start
- Team orientated workplace and supportive culture
Listed two days agoat The Procare GroupWe are seeking a Claims Data Officer to join our national performance team based at our head office in Alexandria. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a friendly, organised and proactive office administrator who loves variety and is looking for a change in 2019!
- Flexible Working Hours & Days
- Close to Public Transport
- Great Company Culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education