Part Time Jobs in Penrith NSW 2750Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Looking for our star all-rounder, responsible for our Marketing, Events & HQ Office support at The Soda Factory & our sister venue - Rosie Campbell's
- Take ownership of key marketing tasks, socials and bookings enquiries
- Exciting, fast-paced environment with creative events happening week to week
- Working directly with the CEO, manage our Head Office admin processes
This is a featured jobat Art Index Pty Ltd
An opportunity to provide administration support to an active team who are self-motivated and results focused in a creative environment.
- Australian Art Investment & Corporate Rental in Sydney's CBD
- Part time currently 3 days per week
- Opportunity to work within a Sales team of high performing individuals
Listed three days agoat LendleasePermanent part-time, local opportunity, with an international property and infrastructure company! Listed four days agoat Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT)Support our residents to "live life to the full" by implementing a variety of activities that reflect their individual and personal needs. Listed three days agoat The Lakes Christian CollegeGreat opening for a keen Technology Support Officer who understands educational technology and has a passion for working in faith based education. Listed four days agoat Panthers GroupPanthers Penrith have an exciting opportunity for an amazing Meeting and Events Administrator to join our dynamic team Listed two days agoat Apple
Work where extraordinary happens.
- Make a difference in people's lives. Including your own.
- Share your passion, creativity, and original thinking.
- Enjoy Apple product and stock discounts, as well as paid time off.
Listed three days agoat BOLLORE LOGISTICS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
We are seeking a part time employee to work 3 days a week within our Erskine park site, assisting with daily office admin and supportive tasks.
- Part time 3 days a week
- Flexible days
Listed four days agoat DomaynePassionate about exceptional customer service?
Excited about selling?
Discover a great place to work at Domayne and share our success Listed nine days agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
Opportunity for a Member Relationship Advisor to join our Penrith branch. Part time role working between 28 & 29 hours per week.
- Part Time role working 28 - 29 hours per week
- Develop a career in retail banking
- Fantastic working culture
Listed two days agoat Woolworths GroupMonitor and check produce lines delivered to the RDC for compliance with product quality specifications as well as labelling requirements. Listed three days agoat The Lakes Christian CollegeSeeking to appoint an innovative, enthusiastic Learning Support Coordinator who can commit to working in a faith-based inclusive education school. Listed seventeen days agoat RenCare Recruit
Seeking passionate Support Workers to provide quality care and support to people with an intellectual disability in their shared residences.
- Permanent part-time positions in Western Sydney
- Supportive & family-friendly not-for-profit with state-of-the art facilities.
- Great team and excellent professional development opportunities.
Listed four days agoat Defence Force Recruiting Eastern Region
Challenge yourself in this is flexible, part-time role where you’ll work on a variety of construction tasks that are vital to keeping the Army moving.
- Challenging and highly rewarding role
- Enjoy a wide variety of construction and demolition tasks
- Tax-free pay
Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA retail shop in Castle Hill is seeking a part time Retail Shop Assistant (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed seven days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Blaxland is seeking a part time Sandwich Hand (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. Listed ten days agoat Thrive365
Are you person centered and promote independence and capability building? Casual positions are available.
- Work with purpose alongside people with a disability
- Support workers are valued and respected
- Greater Western Sydney with opportunites for growth
Listed twenty days agoat NADO IncorporatedWe are looking for passionate support coordinators to join our supportive, team focused culture. Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Blacktown is seeking a part time Waiter / Waitress (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat Tamex Transport
Seeking professional freight sorters for casual or permanent part time afternoon shift roles.
- Part Time or Casual roles
- Modern Facility and Equipment
- Great team culture and Safety focused
Listed six days agoat Investlink Group Pty LtdA rapidly growing financial planning company is seeking an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant with a strong work ethic to help support our team. Listed four days agoat Cherry Bridge Station
Diploma and Certificate 3 Positions Available
- We pay Above Award Wages
- We provide the opportunity to progress to higher positions within the network
- Support in Professional Development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education