Healthcare & Medical, Real Estate & Property Jobs in Pyrmont NSW 2009Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Fun, supportive team environment. Engage with the latest technologies. Job satisfaction+ as you support patients undergoing smile transformation.
- Friendly team, vibrant atmosphere
- Eastern Suburbs location
- Full time, Monday to Friday (no Saturdays)
This is a featured jobat Jointli
Run the day-to-day business, social media, customer engagement, and work with patients to achieve their goals.
- Help develop and manage a concept joint-longevity clinic
- Be part of an ambitious team looking to make a difference
Listed four hours agoat Medical Recruitment
Part time medical receptionists required for busy, GP-owned medical centres at our Town Hall, Bankstown Area and West Ryde practices.
- Multiple Positions Available
- Part-Time Hours Available
- Multiple Locations Available - Town Hall, Bankstown Area, West Ryde
Listed six hours agoat Silver Search Pty LtdBusy psychology practice in Eastern Suburbs has opportunity for energetic Part Time Medical Receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis Listed seven hours agoat Taylor Square Private ClinicWe are looking for a Medical Receptionist on a full time basis for our Medical Practice in Darlinghurst. Listed seven hours agoat Woollahra General PracticeBusy medical practice in Sydney's east requires self motivated, customer orientated medical receptionist to perform front desk and admin duties. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are an allied health and medical multidisciplinary practice located in Leichhardt, Sydney's Inner West. Listed two hours agoat East Sydney DoctorsGreat opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual with medical reception experience. Listed three days agoat Sydney Cancer GeneticsWe are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly junior medical receptionist. You are professional, a quick learner and able to follow protocols. Listed two days agoat Health Staff Solutions
Showcase your exemplary skills as a highly efficient and accurate typist in a busy medicolegal environment. Support renowned specialists. CBD location
- Coordinate the completion of daily tasks and challenges
- Sydney CBD office in prime location - shorten your commute
- Work in a dynamic and vibrant team environment
Listed two days agoat Marie Stopes InternationalARE YOU RESILIENT, LOVE A CHALLENGE, AND HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAIL? THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU Listed five hours agoat BMA House DentisitsBMA House Dentists are seeking a permanent part time dental receptionist. We are offering 2 days per week: Monday and Friday. Listed one day agoat Live Active Clinic
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced and dynamic individual to be part of our growing practice of Chiropractors and Podiatrists.
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Morning and afternoon shifts
- Above average hourly rate
Listed five hours agoat Serco Asia Pacific
An exciting career opportunity supporting the Australian Defence Force and providing quality on-site medical care to defence personnel.
- Seeking experienced Health Clerk for casual hours across Sydney CBD bases
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Contribute to positive health outcomes in a unique environment
Listed three days agoat Gough Recruitment (NSW) Pty LtdOpportunity for career progression | Competitive salary | Access to 24/7 gym | Great office perks such as coffee machine and fresh fruit delivered | Listed forty six minutes agoat East Sydney DoctorsGreat opportunity for a Clinical Trials Assistant to join our trials team within a large private general practice. Listed four days agoat Kingfisher Recruitment
Kingfisher's purpose is Shaping Futures. Be part of a culture that wants to shape yours….
- Be part of our supportive team culture
- Drive success through our unique purpose, values and training program
- Drive the recruitment administrative function
Listed six hours agoat The Whole Tooth
Exciting opportunity for a vibrant DA/Receptionist to provide exceptional support to our amazing clients and clinic based in Surry Hills, NSW.
- Long term great job opportunity for right person
- Top terms and conditions for right person - salary based on experience
- Excellent potential for growth
Listed two days agoat Bridge Consulting
The role involves Administrative and Front desk duties.
- Ongoing Opportunities
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Close to Public Transport
Listed two hours agoat Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: 2 Permanent Full Time positions availablePosition Classification: Administration Officer Level 3Remuneration: $1,114.07 -... Listed twenty three hours agoat P3-Real Estate and Property Recruitment
New today! Innovative property tech company | Mon-Fri | Funky warehouse-style office | Loads of social events | Great progression | Up to $65k!
- Join an innovative property management software business
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Up to $65k salary package on offer!
Listed three days agoat Hays Property
Exciting opportunity for a leading administrator to start immediately in Surry Hills
- Join a highly collaborative and engaging team
- $30-35/ph + Super
- Immediate start 3 months initial
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education