Administration & Office Support, Science & Technology, Advertising, Arts & Media, Trades & Services, Nursing - Educators & Facilitators Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat My Joblist
We are looking for 5 x energetic and ambitious individuals to become part of an exciting new campaign and team!!
- Competitive earnings $$$ & Excellent Comms & Incentives
- Growth and professional advancement in the industry
- Sydney CBD Location - Close to Central Train Station
Listed two days agoat OMDJoin OMD as a Media Assistant Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser• Immediate Start • CBD Location • A healthy work-life balance Listed five days agoat Advanced Dermatology
Are looking to take your Nursing career to the next level and enjoy a rewarding lifestyle along the way?
- Fast Growing Cosmetic-Medical Practice
- Friendly Shifts
- Above award wages
Listed five days agoat Randstad - Business SupportKick-start your career with Australia's largest super fund on an unbundling project that will see over 30,000 members assisted based in Sydney CBD! Listed two days agoat Anton Murray ConsultingOur client is a boutique investment firm seeking a Team Assistant to support the MD and team in Sydney CBD Listed one day agoat Wow RecruitmentSeeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity! Listed two days agoat Bridge Consulting
Opportunities for Experienced Administrators, Account Assistants & Receptionists to join our temporary pool to fill short term and contract roles.
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Close to Transport
Listed nine days agoat Alexander AppointmentsFantastic opportunity for experienced an Administration officer to join NSW State Government, commencing immediately, located in Sydney CBD Listed two days agoat Rutledge AV
We are looking for a highly organised and positive minded individual to come and join our now global team! Come on over and work with the best in AV!
- Part Time role - 25 Hours Per Week!
- Open to entry level or anyone returning to work after a leave of absence!
- Attention to detail and positive attitude a must!
Listed five days agoat Page Personnel Customer ServiceExciting opportunity for an experienced Project Officer on a 3 month contract to join a State Government institution just north of the CBD Listed four days agoat Wow Recruitment
Seeking a full time Data Administrator to work for a growing finance company based at Sydney, Townhall, CBD, great pay! Permanent opportunity!
- Seeking an enthusiastic & driven data entry admin
- Work with a family orientated, social & fun team environment!
- Full time permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday!
Listed two days agoat Intro Travel Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity to work with a great bunch of people in an exciting industry!
- Relaxed and fun office environment
- Opportunities to develop in your role
- Varied role
Listed three days agoat Dorado
We are seeking an experienced administrator with a keen eye for detail to join our small expert team! (Exp in Investment Admin desirable)
- Established and growing boutique property investment house
- Flexible, part-time hours (10-15hrs/week)
- Friendly, supportive team culture
Listed four days agoat PKF Sydney NewcastlePKF Sydney are looking for a Junior Office Assistant who is a team player with a "can-do" attitude to join our busy CBD office. Listed three days agoat Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners
Looking for an bright and dynamic Administration Assistant
- Part-Time Role (3-days a week)
- Surry Hills Location
Listed two days agoat The Asahi ShimbunThe Asahi Shimbun’s Sydney Bureau is looking for an Assistant Reporter to join our small team. Listed two days agoat printech Solutions
If you’re an Admin & Customer Service SPECIALIST, well then this could be the start of something wonderful!
- Be part of a culture of continuous improvement
- Career progression
- A mix of Office Management, PA/EA, Events, HR & Projects
Listed six days agoat UrbanClap
Domestic cleaning job within 5-8 kms of where you live so that you spend more time doing the job rather than spending time in travelling.
- Earn upto $1000/wk
- Training, Supplies and Uniform provided
- Flexible working hours (Never travel more than 5-8 kms from your location)
Listed three days agoat Walker's Doughnuts NSW
Be apart of a growing doughnut company in Sydney, decorating hundreds of delicious doughnuts daily for hungry customers !
- Grow with a large and fun team
- Work with a rapid expanding company
- Become creative with Doughnuts !
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education