Part Time Mining, Resources & Energy, Sport & Recreation, Accounting, Self Employment, Education & Training Jobs in West End QLD 4101Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Josh Frey Productions Pty Ltd
2 - 3 days per week covering all aspects of Accounts and Administration within a small business.
- Part time position
- Flexible Days
- Office has parking available as well as walking distance to train station.
Listed nineteen hours agoat C3 Talent
Part-time Accounts Officer role to support the Financial Controller. South Brisbane location. $55-60k+ super (pro-rated). Excel and MYOB experience
- Accounts Officer role – approximately 25 hours/week ( great flexibility)
- Southbank location – great public transport available
- $55,000 - $60,000 + super (pro-rated)
Listed seven days agoat Opportune
Use your experience in Customer Engagement to deliver and assess a great program in one of Australia's largest Customer Engagement Centres
- Train & Assess across 2 CBD locations
- 30-40 hours per week - you choose your working days & times
- Small, high quality, high energy team
Listed two days agoat Spencer College Pty LtdBusiness/Management Trainers Spencer College Pty Ltd • Contract part time and casual positions • CBD Brisbane • Flexible hours and very friendly team Listed twenty two hours agoat Queensland Shelter IncQ Shelter is seeking an experienced Finance Officer with not for profit experience. This is a 3 day a week position in Spring Hill. Listed two days agoat Women's Legal Service
Rare part time opportunity suited to an experienced payroll officer who is looking to extend their skills into other finance related functions.
- Fast paced and supportive team environment.
- All aspects of payroll including FBT.
- Attractive salary sacrifice options and additional paid leave over Xmas and NY!
Listed twenty four days agoat Private Advertiser10 to 15 hours per week Listed forty three minutes agoat Triathlon QueenslandThe Sanctioning and Technical Officer provides support functions for our Technical Community, sanctions events in QLD, and coordinates education. Listed thirteen days agoat PCM
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and reliable Trainee Educator who wants to join a committed and fun-working team.
- Fun and exciting role with leadership growth opportunities
- Great team culture where staff are cared for and highly valued
- Beautifully presented child care centre with exciting rooms and resources
Listed nine days agoat Mark Development & ConstructionA newly created part time position responsible for in-house bookkeeping and basic administration, in a successful building and development company. Listed twelve days agoat St John Ambulance (Qld)AR tasks including maintenance of debtors ledger, reconciliation of large debtor accounts, bank reconciliations and month end reconciliation Listed twelve days agoat Meridian OneCoaching high school in specific subjects and also showing them an easier and more effective way to study. Listed twenty days agoat Sarina Russo Group Experienced Payroll Officer required to work in our Brisbane Head Office Team, this role can suit someone looking for school hours 2-3 days p/week
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: BrisbaneBrisbane16 hours/week over 2 or 3 daysclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Listed thirteen days agoat SignManager
Long-term, part-time and flexible opportunity for an experienced accountant/bookkeeper with payroll experience to join our Brisbane team.
- Part time opportunity and flexibility
- Autonomous role but working with various stakeholders across the country
- Great location near The Barracks, Brisbane.
Listed eight days agoat Brighton College Pty Ltd
Seeking for Qualified and Experienced trainer and assessors to deliver Business, IT and Hospitality courses.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A diploma or higher level qualification in a relevant field.
- RTO training experience, delivering to international students desirable
Listed six days agoat The University of QueenslandOffer your exceptional strategic and operational management skills to University-level research Centre. Listed nineteen days agoat The College of Law Limited
An exciting and challenging role exists with a dynamic organisation. Be responsible for the development and delivery of career-oriented services.
- Oversee the development and delivery of career-oriented services
- Be part of a collaborative and friendly environment
- Work for a values driven and an equal opportunity employer
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education