Jobs in West Gippsland and Latrobe Valley VIC
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gippsland Water
Gippsland Water currently has an opportunity for a Business Support Officer to join the Governance workgroup in Traralgon.
- Permanent full time – multiple positions available
- Great benefits and work life balance
- Based in Traralgon
This is a featured jobat Ausworkwear & Safety Pty Ltd
Well respected Co. in Gippsland - TOTALLY WORKWEAR is seeking candidates with professional retail selling and sales administration experience.
- Independant Gippsland Owner with brand power of National Totally Workwear Group
- The largest retail/B2B seller of W/Wear and Sfty Equip in Regional Vic
- A brand *NEW* Store for Warragul. Opening January 2019
Listed two hours agoat DFP RecruitmentAre you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career by completing a Business Traineeship? APPLY NOW
Listed two hours agoat Oliver's Real Food
Experienced Barista's and Cafe All-Rounders are needed for our Officer Inbound & Outbound Stores. APPLY NOW to be part of something AMAZING!!
- Multiple positions available
- Officer location
- 2x free hot drinks per shift + 30% staff discount
Listed two hours agoat Bendigo and Adelaide BankStep into a career in finance, sales & service in our Community Bank® Branch helping customers achieve their financial goals. Full Time opportunity. Listed six hours agoat Jora LocalA restaurant/pub in Beaconsfield Upper is seeking a casual Bartender (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed six hours agoat Jora LocalA restaurant/pub in Beaconsfield Upper is seeking a casual Waiter/Waitress (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed twenty two minutes agoat EnergyAustralia Services Pty Ltd
The role will see you reporting to the People Leader, and taking operational and day-to-day direction and coaching from local HR staff.
- Gain real experience running HR Projects
- Work with senior HR professionals in a dynamic industry
- Elevate your career with EnergyAustralia
Listed one hour agoat Latrobe City CouncilGym Attendant - Passion for Fitness and helping your community get fit? Listed three hours agoat Traralgon Aged Care FacilityTraralgon Aged Care has an opportunity for motivated Housekeeping and Laundry Assistants who are passionate about working with the elderly. Listed four hours agoat Save the Children AustraliaMentor young people who are dis-engaged from school. Develop individual learning and re-engagement plans. Report on intervention outcomes. 0.6FTE Listed five hours agoat Ramahyuck District Aboriginal CorporationThe Best Start Facilitator required for Morwell and Drouin regions. Part-Time 19 hours per week. Facilitating change to improve outcomes for children. Listed five days agoat Allure KitchensCasual assistant, 1 day a week minimum. Listed six hours agoat Ramahyuck District Aboriginal CorporationProvide professional support to Aboriginal families and their children to strengthen their ability to care for their children. Full-time position. Listed one hour agoat Latrobe City CouncilGym Attendant - Passion for Fitness and helping your community get fit? Listed seven days agoat AFL SportsReady Pty Ltd
AFL SportsReady currently has an exciting position available for someone wanting to pursue a career in the Education Support industry.
- Be employed by AFL SportsReady
- Work on-site with Kosciuszko Street Primary School Traralgon
- Study for an accredited qualification: Education Support or Sports & Recreation
Listed ten days agoat PhysioChoiceHaving a gap year in 2019? Or looking to commence your career in Business Listed ten days agoat The Good Guys PakenhamOur culture is driven by service and values. We believe our people are the driving force behind the success of our business Listed six days agoat Flavorite Hydroponic Tomatoes Pty Ltd
Flavorite is entering a high production season in the Nursery & are looking for people interested in joining the Nursery team over the summer months.
- Are you looking for casual work over the summer months?
- Would you like to work as part of a team?
- Located in Warragul
Listed two hours agoat Kooweerup Regional Health Service
Provide service to inpatient and community clients through our Acute and Sub Acute Ward, TCP, NRCP, Community and Residential Aged Care clients.
- Receive structured orientation to the organisation and broader health system.
- Be assigned a mentor.
- Participate in Clinical rotations.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education