Design & Architecture, Construction, Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Self Employment Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Botany NSW 2019,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Geelong VIC 3220,
- Mornington VIC 3931,
- Darwin NT 0800
- Chatswood NSW 2067,
- Port Macquarie NSW 2444,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Bairnsdale VIC 3875,
- Mount Waverley VIC 3149,
- Tamworth NSW 2340,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Stafford QLD 4053,
- Broadmeadow NSW 2292,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Banksmeadow NSW 2019
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MindArc
MindArc is looking for a highly creative, motivated and driven individual who can conceptualise and produce designs and wireframes for our clients.
- Work directly under the UX and Creative Strategist
- Be part of a growing team with further opportunities in the future
- Work with a business with a strong focus on culture and work life balance
This is a featured jobat Croomo
Come play! Combine innovative instructional & graphic design with interactive & eLearning development tools to create inspiring learning experiences.
- Keen on joining a fast-moving, award-winning, forward-thinking crew?
- Have a knack for interactive design for eLearning?
- Interested in producing digital learning experiences that make real impact?
Listed two days agoat Build Up RecruitmentThis role would suit a current Project Coordinator or Site Engineer looking to prove themselves for career progression within a leading company. Listed four hours agoat TURNER FREEMAN
We are looking at employing a full time receptionist/legal assistant for our Campbelltown office. Great opportunity to work close to home.
- Work close to home
- Team environment
- Small friendly office in Campbelltown
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserFull Time Position ( Monday - Friday ) Immediate Start Listed three days agoat Ambition
Join a rewarding and exciting environment within Financial Services with endless opportunities for career development
- Become a part of an innovative and flourishing leading financial institution
- Great opportunity for career growth and development
- Looking to utilise your Data Entry expertise within financial services?
Listed four days agoat Geelong Bank
* Customer service superstars * 2 part time positions 23 -29 hours per week
- Looking for an alternative to the big 4 banks?
- Love helping customers achieve their financial dreams and goals?
- Want to enjoy work/life balance at the gateway to the Surf coast?
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserMornington Peninsula Listed twenty three hours agoat Corestaff Darwin CoreStaff Darwin are Seeking Expressions of Interest from Labourers and TA's in Darwin who are available and looking for work, Local or FIFO
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: DarwinDarwinclassification: ConstructionConstructionsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed four days agoat Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
Great opportunity for experienced Administrators who enjoy delivering exceptional client services to join our new Chatswood office!
- New office in Chatswood CBD!
- Leading global fund administrator
- Great team environment
Listed one day agoat Bananacoast Community Credit Union Ltd
bcu is seeking an enthusiastic, friendly and passionate Store Ambassador to join our team in Port Macquarie.
- Part time role 25 hrs a week.
- Be part of a fantastic team environment.
- Oppurtunity for career growth.
Listed one day agoat Amicus Legal Recruitment
Looking for a Junior Legal Assistant to join a National Law Firm! Entry level role into the Legal Industry! Admin experience required.
- Fantastic National Firm with Great Training & Development Opportunities
- Entry-Level Position - Get Your Foot in the Door!
- Generous Salary on Offer + Great Firm Benefits
Listed three days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Retail Banking Services
Help secure and enhance the financial wellbeing of customers, businesses and your local community in this customer facing role
- Great work life balance working 10am - 2pm, 4 days per week
- Professional and friendly team environment with genuine customer focus
- Earn your place as a trusted member of the community
Listed one day agoat Metricon Homes
Provide customer service to all internal and external customers after settlement throughout the Metricon Home Service Warranty period.
- Deal with customer on their home after settlement
- Fun and Supportive Team on troubleshooting customer's issues
- Mount Waverley Head Office Location - Onsite parking / gym / cafe
Listed twenty two hours agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge is seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual to join our busy Finance team in Tamworth, NSW.
- Entry salary point $59,251 + up to $15,900 tax free per FBT year.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours and negotiated extra leave.
- Training and development opportunities.
Listed three days agoat David Baran Barrister
This is a Part Time joblocation: SydneySydney$25,000 - $29,999classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Barrister Admin Assistant immediate start
- Working for busy Barrister
- Unique opportunity
- Playing a vital role
Listed three days agoat DCS Group Aust Pty Ltd
An entry level role for a recent graduate. Join a dedicated & passionate Personal Insolvency Agreements team. Great career development opportunities.
- Join a team of dedicated and passionate people
- Expanding family company | One of Australia's largest debt solution providers
- Avoid the city commute | Free parking | Stafford location (7kms north of CBD)
Listed two hours agoat DAC Enterprises Pty Ltd.We seek a highly organised, dedicated and results driven Personal Assistant for an immediate start. Listed three days agoat SJ Financial ServicesA great opportunity exists for a motivated individual to work as an Administration & Loans Support Officer. Listed twenty two hours agoat HudsonTop 4 Bank seeking a Fraud Officer to join their in Parramatta on a Temporary basis, with a view of extending or going permanent thereafter. Listed twenty hours agoat ARA Group
Due to recent growth, the business is looking to add Trainee Contract Administrator to the team
- Position would suit a Graduate seeking their first position after University
- Exciting role, with a fantastic team
- Training provided
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education