Advertising, Arts & Media, Accounting, Construction Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Geelong Performing Arts Centre
Be part of our Back of House team and provide a safe, secure environment for users of all backstage areas
- Casual Role
- Must be available for shifts daytime, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Must have a high level of customer service experience
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
Listed one day agoat Steensen VarmingAward winning global boutique Engineering Consultancy seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant. Part time, flexible hours! Modern office in Syd CBD Listed one day agoat people2peopleRare opportunity for a part-time role, either 3 days per week or 5 shorter days! Growing business, immediate start, APPLY NOW! Listed five hours agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for the arts, accompanied by strong customer service skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed twenty four minutes agoat Benneaux
Work close to home. Genuine all-rounder and hands-on position. Bring with your positive attitude, flexible approach and strong organisational skills.
- Education Sector
- Immediate Start
- Hands-On Position
Listed eight hours agoat HallisImmediate start - South Melbourne - Full time Listed four hours agoat CORR Accounting & TaxPart time flexible position in a small accounting office in Croydon Listed one hour agoat West Recruitment
Join well-established retail/FMCG business for this permanent opportunity.
- Permanent opportunity - start asap
- City fringe location, close to public transport
- Varied role - take full ownership
Listed nineteen minutes agoat CharterhouseMy client is seeking a Finance and Administration Officer with a background in SAP and comes from the public sector. Listed one hour agoat Shapecut Pty Ltd
The role will entail supporting and working directly with the Business Owner, General Manager, Operations & Sales Team.
- Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Complete Payroll functionality and complete simple reporting.
- Provide excellent administration support to the sales and operations teams.
Listed six hours agoat YBR Services Pty LtdContract Part time role (3 days/week for 4 mths) Completion of monthly account reconciliations( bank ,debtor and creditor) and input into Netsuite Listed two days agoat Talent Partnership
A rapidly growing Residential Home Builder are currently seeking a Customer Service and Client Liaison Administrator to join their team.
- Work with a broad range of internal and external clients
- Northern Suburbs Office | Diverse role with opportunity to grow your skills
- Competitive Salary Package | Progressive Culture
Listed six hours agoat Private Advertiser- Join a dynamic & growing company - Support a busy accounts team in managing the company’s various ledgers - Based in Western Sydney head office Listed one day agoat NRW Pty Limited
NRW is currently seeking Traffic Controller's, Labourer's & Peggy's to join our exciting new Civil project in the Pilbara on a 21/7 roster, FIFO ex Pe
- Join an Exciting New Project!!
- Exceptional Base + Penalty Rates
- Long Term Opportunities
Listed six days agoat Waterline ChartersAccounting administrator position 20-25 hours per week with flexible start and finish times. Listed seven hours agoat LINK Realty International
Fun and friendly business in the Off The Plan project marketing industry needs your skills!
- Dynamic team members
- Motivated team members
- Friendly business
Listed four days agoat City of ParramattaYou will provide the strategic direction and administration of Council’s Social Media communication, campaigns and initiatives. Listed one day agoat DCS Group Aust Pty Ltd
Work for a business where you will utilise your exceptional finance & customer service skills in assisting clients to become debt free.
- Drive your skills as a Debt & Hardship Officer
- Stafford Location, Free on site parking, Mon-Fri Full Time Hours
- Immediate start! Expand your career as part of a successful business!
Listed two hours agoat The University of Sydney
Work in close collaboration with media and public relations staff across the University to ensure alignment and coordination of media activity.
- Be valued for your ability to find the story in complex academic discourse
- Located at Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Full-time, continuing role, salary $84K p.a. plus leave loading and 17% super
Listed three hours agoat Quinn Allan
Leading professional services firm seeks part time Payroll Assistant for 3-4 full days per week. CBD Location. 5pm finish. Competitive salary on offer
- Immediately available part time position
- 3-4 full days per week, CBD Location
- Further your payroll career within a fun and supportive environment
Listed eighteen hours agoat Balance Accountants and AdvisersAn opportunity exists for an enthusiastic mature-minded Trainee Accountant to join our progressive team of professional accountants in Cowra NSW.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education