Sport & Recreation Jobs in Keilor VIC 3036Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Jetts Templestowe
Are you ready to revolutionise the fitness industry? We are looking for dynamic, fun, high energy Rockstar Fitness Coaches to join Jetts Templetowe.
- J SERIES is a revolutionary functional team training initiative
- Seeking: fun & motivating Fitness Coaches to push fitness limits
- Competitive session rates plus
Listed seven days agoat Melbourne Sports InstituteA North West Melbourne P-12 College is currently seeking experienced and dedicated Head Coaches for their upcoming season of ACS. Listed three days agoat Result Based Training
Seeking a highly motivated, passionate and driven Club Manager/Experienced Coach to join our Airport West location
- Represent a premier transformation brand and help people transform their life
- Endless growth opportunities and attractive permanent annual salary
- Amazing benefits - RBT Education program & Growth Opportunities
Listed two days agoat Goodlife HealthclubsFitness leadership role at our Taylors Lake Goodlife Club. Listed two days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsWe'd love to hear from ambitious and passionate people who'd like to join us as a Personal Trainer at Fernwood Tullamarine. Listed one day agoat State Swim SystemsIf you have a genuine love of working with children and enjoy swimming then State Swim is the place for you! Qualified applicants highly regarded. Listed one day agoat YMCA VictoriaRecWest is looking for an enthusiastic customer service minded individual with a passion for the sport & recreation industry. Listed four days agoat 2FG Personal Health
WANTED: Personal Trainer with the passion & desire to make a difference in the lives of their clients
- Private Boutique Essendon Studio
- Existing client base
- Combination of PT & small group training
Listed ten days agoat Belgravia Health & Leisure Group
We have a newly created opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Personal Trainer and/or Coach to join our team of go-getters! Apply today!
- Coaching Zone - The future of fitness
- Seeking group personal training superstars
- Future growth opportunities
Listed nine days agoat HealthyPeople
At Genesis Maidstone, we're looking to grow our Personal Training team to meet member demand.
- Qualified and Non-Qualified Applicants welcomed to apply!
- Turn your love of fitness into a career!
- Full business training & ongoing professional development provided
Listed two days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsWe'd love to hear from ambitious and passionate people who'd like to join us as a Personal Trainer at Fernwood Sydenham. Listed two days agoat Fernwood Womens Health ClubsWe'd love to hear from ambitious and passionate people who'd like to join us as a Personal Trainer at Fernwood Cairnlea. Listed twenty two days agoat YMCA VictoriaSeeking motivated, organised and pro-active Lifeguards to come and join the Oak Park team and work with great people in a great work environment. Listed twenty three days agoat HealthyPeople
Work for a global brand with great career potential!
- Build your own successful fitness business in a place that supports your goals!
- Fun and exciting environment with huge promotional opportunities.
- We'll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed!
Listed fifteen days agoat YMCA Victoria•Gymnastics Coaching •Customer Service •Great first step into one of the largest employers in the Recreation industry Listed fifteen days agoat YMCA Victoria•Senior Coaching Role •Oversee Program Content and Quality •Great first step into one of the largest employers in the Recreation industry Listed one day agoat YMCA VictoriaWe are currently seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Officer to join the team! Listed four hours agoat Ignite Health StudioThe Studio manager will be responsible for the driving the brand forward and the day to day of administration work. Listed four hours agoat The trustee for Harpmill Gym TrustBring your enthusiasm, self-motivation, high level management skills and passion for fitness to this vibrant organisation! Listed three days agoat Youth Justice Workers, Department of Justice and Community Safety
If you have broad professional experience in any field, you should consider becoming a youth justice worker.
- Use your maturity and life experience in a challenging but rewarding role.
- Full-time ongoing role with good salary and eight-week paid training program.
- No qualifications required. We're looking for maturity, empathy and resilience.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education