Sport & Recreation Jobs in Oakleigh VIC 3166Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Brooklyn Fit Gym
Small boutique gym looking for experienced Personal Trainers and Qualified Group Fitness Instructors
- Free gym use
- New equipment
- Small family business
This is a featured jobat Banyule City Council
We are seeking an experienced Leisure Customer Experience Professional to join our team and lead & support our established customer service team.
- Customer Service - Leisure industry
- Leadership opportuity
- Training and development opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat City of MonashMultiple positions in various locations. Join a team with access to a vibrant health and well being program, flexible working arrangements and MORE!! Listed twelve days agoat City of MonashMultiple positions in various locations. Join a team with access to a vibrant health and well being program, flexible working arrangements and MORE!! Listed two days agoat HealthyPeople
12RND Fitness is the fastest growing high-performance boxing & strength concept in the world! Do you want to be part of it?
- Hands on and high energy passionate environment!
- Casual role with 20-30 hours available per week!
- Do what you love!
Listed six days agoat Anytime FitnessAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in our growing club at Anytime Fitness Oakleigh. Listed twenty four days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a casual, motivated and hardworking personal trainer/gym floor attendant/receptionist to join our team. Listed twelve days agoat Glen Eira City Council
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a can-do attitude and a strong passion for ensuring a safe and welcoming aquatic environment?
- Opportunity for career progression and development
- $29.22 per hour
- Casual position
Listed eighteen days agoat F45 Carnegie
F45 Carnegie are looking for an amazing GROUP TRAINER to join our fantastic team; to help take our awesome members to their next level of fitness!
- Fun, Supportive & Energetic Team Environment
- Join the fastest growing Fitness Brand in the World
- Help members acheive full their potential in a fantastic studio!
Listed eleven days agoat Kingston City CouncilThe role of the TL Sport and Recreation is to manage and provide leadership to the team in the planning, co-ordination and delivery of service. Listed ten days agoat South Metro Junior Football LeagueThe Corporate Partnerships Manager will be responsible for growing the SMJFL's corporate partnership program as well as servicing existing partners. Listed three days agoat Hardrock Climbing Pty Ltd
We are seeking an Assistant Venue Manager, to join UpUnlimited Indoor Climbing and Activity Centre, located in Moorabbin.
- Exciting leadership opportunity within a growing organisation
- Energetic, fast-paced and supportive team environment
- Full-time or possible part-time position - must have weekend availability
Listed four days agoat Collective Wellness Group
A great Club manager position for an outstanding individual to represent Anytime Fitness Caulfield North and grow the Club to it's highest potential
- Full time managers position
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Customer service experience
Listed eleven days agoat Caulfield Grammar School
We are seeking a First Girls Badminton Coach with immediate availability to inspire our students to dream and learn more.
- Highly regarded independent school
- Exciting and innovative sports program
- High performing and collaborative team
Listed four days agoat HealthyPeople
Manage the overall performance of our Springvale club.
- Lead our team to success!
- We offer Development Pathways that help you find your Greatness!
- Enjoy awesome partner offers with epic discounts just for our team.
Listed five days agoat One Fitness BrightonAre you a dynamic fitness professional that provides high energy sessions that are filled with your unique personality? Listed six days agoat HealthyPeople
Come join our team & work in a fun, team training environment! We have a 35 hour a week position as a Manager/Trainer and casual Trainer Positions.
- Conduct and instruct motivational F45 group classes.
- Possibility to move into a sales function to support the growth of the business.
- Flexible work hours - we want to work out the best for all parties.
Listed eighteen days agoat HealthyPeople
Promote Crunch Fitness and the benefits of fitness. Help distribute promotional materials to the public and be a brand ambassador.
- Take your passion for health and fitness to the streets!
- Casual role, 10-25 hours per week.
- Prior experience a plus!
Listed twenty days agoat Toptenn Tennis AcademyThe Toptenn Tennis Academy is looking for a new ANZ Hot Shots and Teen Xtreme Coach to join our incredibly fun, friendly and passionate coaching team. Listed ten days agoat City of WhitehorseAqualink Box Hill currently has permanent part time lifeguard positions available to complement the existing team. Listed twelve days agoat HealthyPeople
Working with Genesis will provide you with a great opportunity to build your business, increase your skills and work in a fun vibrant environment.
- Turn your love of fitness into a career!
- Work for one of Australia’s fastest growing brands.
- We offer initial and ongoing support.
Listed nineteen days agoat Swimming with Excellence
We are looking for Swimming & Water Safety Teachers to join our dynamic team to work during school, after school and weekends.
- Do you love working as part of a dynamic team? Would you like flexible hours?
- Do you love children?
- We are looking for dedicated, fun, reliable, committed teachers to join our team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education