Sport & Recreation Jobs in West Pymble NSW 2073
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Anytime Fitness Millar Group
We are on the look out for our next Membership & Customer Service assistant to join our team! Are you the next superstar we are looking for?
- Fun working atmosphere
- Amazing team culture
- Help people achieve their fitness goals
This is a featured jobat Miyagi
This is a full-time personal trainer role that requires a can-do attitude and that you're largely self motivated with a strong desire to learn!
- Start Your Career With A Base Salary And Pay No Gym Rent And No Start Up Costs!
- Ongoing World Class Education Through Our Scholarship At The Miyagi University!
- High Achievers Can Earn Over $130K+ With Further Growth Opportunities!
Listed seventeen days agoat YMCAReporting directly to the Centre manager you will be ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the facility Listed two days agoat Pymble Ladies' College Sydney
Seeking an enthusiastic and experienced sports manager to join the Sport and Activities Team on a full-time basis.
- Key role working as part of the Sport and Activities Team
- Dynamic work environment
- Full-time position
Listed seventeen days agoat Northern Suburbs Football Association
XLR8 is seeking football coaches to join our team in the delivery of player development programs and opportunities to NSFA's 17,000 members.
- Reliable and regular work. Long term contracts in place
- Exceptional Rates, North Shore Training Venues
- Defined coaching pathway to NPL representative teams
Listed two days agoat F45 TrainingWe are looking for two upbeat and vibrant group fitness instructors to come join our wonderful Small Group fitness studio! Listed twenty one days agoat YMCAJoin the team at YMCA Epping and assist with developing and growing the centres' sports competitions and participation. Listed two days agoat YMCA
Using your extensive coaching experience you will be responsible for ensuring that the Centre's Gymnastics program is fun, progressive and engaging!
- Work with a close knit and supportive bunch of energetic team mates
- Lead the gymnastics function at Epping & St Ives
- Be part of the largest Gymnastics Program in NSW
Listed eleven days agoat Tennis World GroupHighlow Fitness North Ryde / North Sydney is looking for a motivated Head Trainer to join our team! Listed twenty one days agoat YMCACome with your Yoga, Pilates, Body Pump and/or Body Balance qualifications and make your mark with our patrons! Listed nine days agoat YMCAOur enthusiastic Swimming Instructors teach lifesaving skills of swimming and water safety in our centres everyday Listed twelve days agoat F45 EppingJoin our team to be part of the global fitness phenomenon. Put your fitness knowledge and passion in practice and get paid for what you love to do! Listed fourteen days agoat MP Living
We are offering you the chance to start your career as a PT with the best mentoring and support, so you can live life on your terms!
- Uncapped pay - The more you work, the more and higher your pay is!
- Use of MP Living's IP & programs, making your job as a PT easy and stress free!
- Weekly one to one mentoring and support to help you become the best PT you can!
Listed twenty eight days agoat F45 TrainingWe are looking for two upbeat and vibrant group fitness instructors to come join our wonderful Small Group fitness studio! Listed ten days agoat HealthyPeople
Whether you're new to the industry and looking for support or you're experienced and after proven career progression opportunities, Vision is for you!
- Build a career in Fitness!
- We'll provide you with a long term career path.
- NO Rent, Flexible working hours + Ongoing training & development.
Listed seven days agoat HealthyPeople
We will mentor you through our proven systems and provide you with a platform to grow throughout your career with Vision.
- Full time, consistent hours available.
- We offer a great career path + Ongoing training & development.
- Want SUCCESS? Want RESULTS? Want to raise the STANDARD?
Listed six days agoat Self Esteem Brand Pty Ltd
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Membership Consultant to join our team and take our member experience to a new level.
- Lane Cove, Dee Why & Brookvale Anytime Fitness
- 20 hours guaranteed per week
- Strong sales & performance incentives
Listed sixteen days agoat St Joseph's College
The Head of Basketball is responsible for the leadership and direction of College’s basketball program in consultation with the Director of Sport
- CONTRACTED POSITION COMMENCING APRIL 2019
- Great opportunity with one of Australia’s leading independent Catholic schools.
- Applications should reach the College by Tuesday, 2 April 2019.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers