Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development, Self Employment Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Villawood NSW 2163,
- Ipswich QLD 4305,
- Rouse Hill NSW 2155,
- Ballarat VIC 3350,
- Armadale WA 6112
- Rockhampton QLD 4700,
- Cairns QLD 4870,
- North Parramatta NSW 2151,
- Smithfield NSW 2164,
- Sydney NSW 2000,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Parramatta NSW 2150,
- Ashfield NSW 2131,
- Alexandra VIC 3714,
- Kalgoorlie WA 6430,
- Banksmeadow NSW 2019
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Eight Clients
We work with less than 2% of the companies that contact us. You can't be creative about something you don't love.
- Flexible Office Hours & Location
- Own Your Work, Grow Your Reputation, No Place to Hide.
- Belong to a Team of Passionate Marketers
This is a featured jobat Visual Identity
Our agency is looking for a switched-on Account Manager to take on the management of one of our key clients for a 12-month contract.
- Work on one of Australia's most well know Auto brands
- Full service creative agency
- 12 month contract position with opportunity to go permanent
Listed six days agoat Anglicare
The purpose of this role is to provide assistance in the Warehouse which includes the collection, sorting and distribution of food donations.
- Permanent Full-Time Position | Based at Villawood
- A current NSW driver licence is essential
- Join a dedicated team who makes a genuine difference in the lives of the commu
Listed eighteen hours agoat CFACommunity Safety Officer Listed sixteen hours agoat EACH
Provide peer support and information to people who are carers of people who are currently receiving inpatient support from the hospital.
- Part-time 3-4 days per week
- Fixed term 5 months
- Ipswich and Logan location
Listed eight days agoat Historic Houses Trust of New South WalesOrganisation: Sydney Living Museums, Historic Houses Trust of NSW, Office of Environment and HeritageLocation: Various locations – Western... Listed fifteen hours agoat PeoplePlusEmpower and support our jobseekers to maintain sustainable employment through positive employment relationships. Based in Ballarat Listed seven days agoat Employment OfficePart-time, 6 month maternity leave contract (32 hour per fortnight), for a Social Support Assistant within the CentacareCQ community services team. Listed seven days agoat St John's Community Care
Casual Care Staff! Hourly Rate $32.89 p/h + penalties.
- Kick-start your Career!
- Are you looking for a new and exciting career change?!
Listed eighteen hours agoat abrs
An Aboriginal Caseworker will work with Aboriginal children and young people in OOHC with an emphasis on building and maintaining cultural links.
- Identified Position
- North Parramatta
- 35 hour week
Listed seventeen hours agoat abrs
Be a part of a growing OOHC team in the Western Suburbs. Take over an existing caseload of 12.
- Employer of Choice Award winning organisation
- Ongoing training and professional development
- $70,000 - $75,000 + Super + Car + Fuel Card
Listed twelve hours agoat Enigma HR Pty LtdSmithfield. Long est. family owned funeral services seek exp. funeral conductor. Listed eleven hours agoat CharterhouseNSW Government Agency is looking for a Community Engagement Officer to join their hard working and high performing team based in the CBD. Listed sixteen hours agoat Hagar AustraliaReporting directly to the CEO of Hagar International, the Executive and Governance Officer provides executive support to the CEO and the Board. Listed eleven hours agoat SDN Children's ServicesSDN is looking for a Team Leader for Child & Family Programs. This is a part-time contract position, until 30th June 2021. SDN pays above awards!! Listed four days agoat New Horizons
Supporting customers to explore their practical & complex needs Providing support to customers to improve their independence
- Use your lived experience to empower vulnerable people to live independent lives
- Career pathways to leadership and specialized roles
- Monthly Rostered Days Off and not for profit tax breaks
Listed nineteen hours agoat Murrindindi Shire CouncilAre you passionate about community development and supporting healthy, connected and inclusive communities? Listed four days agoat Australian Red CrossThis position is responsible for engaging and supporting participants in the Housing Support Mental Health Program. Listed ten hours agoat Windgap Foundation LimitedJoin an organisation that will invest in YOU. Rewarding and meaningful support opportunities available for immediate start across a range of services Listed twelve hours agoat Becks Wiggins Stokes Pty Ltd
You will be working for a not for profit organisation, as a part of a broader team, supporting projects to improve health services & workforce issues
- Great opportunity working in the primary health sector
- Conduct community consultation across sectors
- Fortnightly travel required in this role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education