Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development, Information & Communication Technology, Engineering Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Maroochydore QLD 4558,
- Melton VIC 3337,
- Windsor NSW 2756,
- Mole Creek TAS 7304,
- Forster NSW 2428
- Townsville QLD 4810,
- Campbelltown NSW 2560,
- Wickham NSW 2293,
- Lismore NSW 2480,
- Glenorchy TAS 7010,
- Roxby Downs SA 5725,
- East Mackay QLD 4740,
- Wagga Wagga NSW 2650,
- Hallam VIC 3803,
- Fortitude Valley QLD 4006,
- Melbourne VIC 3000,
- Gaythorne QLD 4051
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Westwick-Farrow Media
B2B tech mag/web publisher seeks Assistant Editor for market leading food media brand. 18-20 hrs week. Editing, admin & writing skills.
- Leading B2B magazine and digital publisher
- Macquarie Park location
- Flexible hours/days - premier food industry brand
This is a featured jobat Fresco Creative
Fresco Creative requires a strong communicator, both written and verbal with social media planning experience.
- Opportunity to learn every aspect of a graphic design business
- Working with a team of highly creative individuals
- Great entry level role of a dynamic individual
Listed two days agoat United Synergies LtdWe are seeking a part time receptionist for secretarial, administrative (including MBS billing) & communication support in a ‘youth’ friendly space. Listed sixteen hours agoat Odyssey House Victoria
The key purposes of the position are: to ensure young people feel welcome at hsM while providing reception and administration services at the centre
- Make a difference to young people's lives
- Join a friendly team with flexible workplace culture
- $56,180 to $71,785 pro rata
Listed three days agoat Wentworth Community HousingWe are looking for an experienced and passionate administrator/receptionist looking to work in the community housing sector. Listed thirteen hours agoat Cancer Council SA
As part of the Fundraising Team, the role will help execute the supporter communication plans and content, and assisting with customer service .
- Work in a supportive and friendly team environment
- Part time role - 0.6FTE (22.8 hours per week)
- Ideal for a detail-oriented and outcome focused team player
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserDisability Support Officer (direct care work and in complex administration support) required for a rural youth disability respite service in Tas. Listed two days agoat MidCoast Council
Be part of a great team, providing administrative support and customer service across the Ageing Services team.
- Great lifestyle in the beautiful MidCoast Region
- Access to long service leave after 5 years
- Support for ongoing professional development
Listed two days agoat Townsville City CouncilDo you have a passion for the arts, accompanied by strong customer service skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Listed two days agoat Dignity Ltd
Provide support for people experiencing homelessness.
- Entry Level Position
- Dynamic 'Can Do' Supportive Team
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of others
Listed nineteen hours agoat St Vincent de Paul Society NSWProvide effective case management and outreach support to homeless people and/or people at risk of homelessness. Listed two days agoat Challenge Community Services
Challenge is seeking empowering and dynamic Supervised Contact Workers to join their Foster Care team in Lismore, NSW.
- Entry rate of $32.89 per hour. Higher pay rate based on quals/experience.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours.
- Training and development opportunities.
Listed nine hours agoat Maxima Training Group (Aust) Ltd.At Maxima, we see potential. Do you enjoy building relationships with others? Are you passionate about helping make a difference in people's lives... Listed two days agoat Uniting NSW & ACTWe are looking for an experienced administrator to work 3 days a week to provide administrative support to a number of community programs Listed fourteen hours agoat Semann & SlatteryExciting opportunity in Roxby Downs to work in collaboration with a range of community programs through administrative and customer support. Listed thirteen hours agoat Life Without BarriersAssist in the delivery of programs that facilitate clients' development of social networks and inclusion in community activities. Mackay location. Listed fourteen hours agoat Wagga Wagga City Council
We are seeking professional and friendly staff to join our Box Office team who are responsible for delivering high quality service to our customers.
- Love theatre? Have a passion for customer service?
- Wagga Civic Theatre presents an annual season of theatre, music and dance!
- Be a part of a professional, friendly, creative and motivated team!
Listed two days agoat Natural Selection Group
Fantastic role in an enterprise environment working for a market leading retail brand!!
- Immediate start
- 6 month initial contract
- 3 days per week - part-time role
Listed eight days agoat Choice Metering Pty LtdMeter Data Administration Officer responsible for the meter data delivery process for manual and remote meter reading. Listed two days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
Implementing and delivering the QMHC Better Futures Grant funded evaluated trial of a Couch Surfing Hotline and outreach support service.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment
- Additional benefits such as salary packaging arrangements
Listed two days agoat Origin
Origin has a rich heritage in energy exploration, production, power generation and retailing.
- Newly created role located in our Melbourne office
- Proactive, professional and collaborative team environment
- Application closing date 4th July 2019
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education