What's it like to be a Program Coordinator?
As a Program Coordinator you will help staff members with budgets, policies and procedures to ensure the successful implementation of programs. You'll also monitor staff members' workloads, coordinate their schedules, and manage program plans and budgets, to ensure programs are delivered on time and on budget.
Tasks and duties
- Supporting the planning and coordination of various programs and their activities.
- Ensuring the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Monitoring project budget and tracking expenditures/transactions.
- Communicating with staff and external parties through the program life cycle.
- Helping to maintain good relationships within the team and external parties.
- Scheduling meetings and events.
- Keeping updated records and databases.
- Creating reports, presentations and proposals.
What can I earn as a Program Coordinator?
Compare salaries by similar roles
How to become a Program Coordinator
Explore related qualifications
SEEK users who have worked as a Program Coordinator have studied these qualifications.
Develop broad skills in science to prepare for opportunities in a range of industries with this qualification.