What's it like to be a Recruitment Coordinator?
Recruitment Coordinators are responsible for supporting the recruitment and talent acquisition goals of an organisation. They are responsible for finding, attracting and hiring new employees to fill open positions and meeting the company's workforce needs.
Tasks and duties
- Writing and posting job ads.
- Handling enquiries.
- Screening suitable candidates for job openings.
- Scheduling candidate interviews.
- Conducting phone, video conference and in-person interviews.
- Performing reference checks.
- Maintaining staff files.
- Welcoming new employees and overseeing induction tours.
- Producing reports on talent acquisition.
- Staying up to date with human resource trends and best practices.
Latest Recruitment Coordinator jobs on SEEK
How to become a Recruitment Coordinator
- Consider completing a Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015). This course will take up to 2 years of full-time study, and completion of year 12 is often required for entry.
- If you’re looking to complete an undergraduate degree, you may consider the Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management). It will take you 3 years of full-time study and completion of year 12 is usually required for entry.
Explore related qualifications
SEEK users who have worked as a Recruitment Coordinator have studied these qualifications.
This qualification allows you to specialise in all aspects of human resources while also gaining a background in business.