Science & Technology Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Wesfarmers Group TeamCover.
An exciting opportunity exists for an outcome focused and commercial Reporting Manager within our self-insured workers compensation function.
- One of Australia's largest and most successful companies
- High performing team
- Collaborative working environment
This is a featured jobat Willoughby City Council
Great opportunity to assist in preserving, protecting and improving the natural and built environments and the level of public health for the present
- Excellent facilities & benefits
- RDO every 3 weeks
- Located in Chatswood - close to retail & transport
Listed one day agoat The University of QueenslandThe Queensland Brain Institute are searching for two Research Assistants to support research for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Listed three days agoat NSW Police ForceScientific Officer Grade 5/6 Ongoing Full-Time Surry Hills JOB NOTES: This role is currently based at Surry Hills with a potential future... Listed two days agoat Evolve Scientific RecruitmentPart time role | Lab Tech | located upper northern suburbs | must have a car license | start ASAP | Listed nine hours agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to enhance your skills in a lab based role with a global company.
- Immediately available opportunity
- Inclusive culture with great tenure
- Located in the Northern Suburbs
Listed eight hours agoat ALS Life Sciences - EnvironmentalSeeking a motivated individual looking to expand their experience within the ALS Water Laboratory as a Part Time Sampler/Laboratory Technician. Listed three days agoat Department of Justice and Community SafetyDo you have a science degree relevant to toxicology? This is a great opportunity to join a leading forensic institution in this fixed term role. Listed three days agoat The University of QueenslandThe Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology are searching for two Research Assistants to work within the field of bioprocessing. Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserThis Laboratory Technician role is ideal if you are looking to grow your laboratory skills and techniques within a dynamic team environment. Listed two days agoat The University of Sydney
Coordinate the daily operations for the student teaching laboratories at the University of Sydney.
- Provide technical support to the Education wet laboratory facilities
- Located at Camperdown/ Darlington campus
- Full-time, fixed-term for 3 years and base salary $84,334 p.a plus super
Listed eight hours agoat COLAS Australia Pty Ltd
We are seeking an experienced Laboratory Technician to join our friendly and supportive team in North Fremantle.
- Join an Industry Leader
- Great Team Culture
- Immediate Start
Listed five hours agoat Nestlé Australia Ltd
Opportunity currently exist for a Microbiology Analyst to join our Nestlé Quality Assurance Centre (NQAC) in Mulgrave, Victoria.
- Join one of the leading FMCGs Company in Nutrition, Health, and Wellness
- Drive enhancements and work with iconic brands
- Build your career with a global organization
Listed seven days agoat The University of Sydney• Opportunity to provide expert technical advice to support research and education activities within the University Listed five hours agoat Monash UniversityThe Research Officer provides a variety of high-quality research services to support the operations of the Pain Research Lab. Listed three days agoat Coogee Chemicals Pty LtdCoogee is a dynamic chemical manufacturing and transport business, are seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their Brisbane Chlor Alkali team. Listed one day agoat Machiaj Laboratories
Machiaj Laboratories, located in Campbellfield is seeking a Lab Tech with Wet Chemistry experience to perform QC and QA tasks in personal care.
- Young, vibrant team & global leading company with stunning offices
- Professional development opportunities
- Part time contract position with possibility of ongoing employment
Listed two days agoat Centenary InstituteCentenary Institute invites applications from motivated individuals to join our new “Centre for Inflammation” as a Research Assistant. Listed six hours agoat ALS Life Sciences - EnvironmentalSeeking a motivated individual with an interest in Water sampling and analysis to join the ALS Water team in Scoresby, VIC. Listed three hours agoat TRI Services
A dual role working in the field conducting liner integrity surveys and working in the laboratory having hands on involvement testing materials.
- Australias only geosynthetic focused laboratory
- Exciting role in a new and unique field
- Opportunity to excel in small team environment with significant growth potential
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers