Mature Age Applicants
- Applicants who have undertaken higher education qualifications (complete or incomplete) including Diplomas, Associate Degrees, Bachelor Degrees, and/or postgraduate courses may be considered for admission to UNE based on their Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Applicants who have undertaken Vocational Education and Training (VET) through a Registered Training Organisation may be considered for admission. When assessing your eligibility for University entry, UNE will take a number of factors into account, including the level and type of qualification (preferably a Certificate IV or above), whether it was graded or ungraded, and whether the qualification was successfully completed.
- Applicants who are uncertain of whether they meet the selection criteria are encouraged to contact UNE directly to discuss their circumstances and the alternate entry options available to them.
Year 12 Applicants
- Guaranteed ATAR Selection Rank: 72.55; AND
- Assumed knowledge is Mathematics
The School offers introductory units in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics for students who do not have the recommended background knowledge.