Looking for work has its challenges at the best of times. Throw in a global pandemic and you’re sure to need some extra TLC. But is everyone going through the same thing?
From talking to your family about the job hunt, to staying positive in the face of rejection, and navigating recruiters when the last time you interviewed was ten years ago, SEEK's Resident Psychologist, Sabina Read speaks with five Australians about their experiences, and asks the experts what to do about it. If you want to boost how you feel about yourself and how you go about the job hunt, this is the podcast for you.
Listen to SEEK your Mind
- Episode 1: Should is a dirty word
- Episode 2: Don’t fake it till you make it
- Episode 3: How to be more than a resume
- Episode 4: Keep calm and carry on (searching)
- Episode 5: Move to the beat of your own drum
Be sure to subscribe to SEEK your Mind wherever you get your podcasts.